Too Fat to get invited to weddings

Options
mayad2291
mayad2291 Posts: 1 Member
So yesterday night, I got told “your too fat to be invited to your cousins wedding” I’m like “so? It’s not like I want to go anyways.” And they continue “it’s not like you have a choice, they didn’t even think about inviting you to begin with. Can’t you see your so fat they don’t want you there”

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    mayad2291 wrote: »
    So yesterday night, I got told “your too fat to be invited to your cousins wedding” I’m like “so? It’s not like I want to go anyways.” And they continue “it’s not like you have a choice, they didn’t even think about inviting you to begin with. Can’t you see your so fat they don’t want you there”

What? This is horrible. Who said something like that to you? I hope whoever it was, you're no longer speaking to them.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options

People are idiots. Not sure who's worse, the superficial people who thought your weight mattered or the gossip who decided you needed to know this.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I think it is more likely that the person who said this to you isn't invited to much of anything, because they are a hag! Loose a quick 100+ lbs.....get rid of the hag!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Nice way for them to start a life together! I wasn't aware being a member of a family had a weight limit.

Anyway yeah, take this with a grain of salt, whoever told you did not have your best interests at heart.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options

Both your cousin and the person who told you this are good people to cut out of your life. Mature adults don't behave like this.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Options

It's time for you to lose a couple of hundred pounds. Namely, cutting loose the dead weight of whatever pieces of garbage people would say something like that to you.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Sorry people suck. You deserve a vacation since you don't have to buy anything for them. Or at least buy yourself something nice.
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    This makes me mad. 😡
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    That's a terrible thing to say to someone.

Liana_Ish wrote: »
    This makes me mad. 😡
    Don't worry I think there's a decent chance you'll get invited to your own one :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Use this to motivate you to lose. You need to do it for yourself, but it will give you satisfaction to show them up. You've come to the right place to start. Get your daily calorie goal, buy a digital food scale, and try to stay within your goal everyday. It's time to change your life. Remember, you can lose weight but they will remain who they are. Poor things.
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    That's a terrible thing to say to someone.

Liana_Ish wrote: »
    This makes me mad. 😡
    Don't worry I think there's a decent chance you'll get invited to your own one :)

thnx babes
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My response would be..."you're too rude for me to talk to you anymore. Can't you hear how rude you are?!?!?"
  • grace42c
    grace42c Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nobody has the right to treat you like this. People this mean should just be ignored. Do not let this get you down. I am so sorry this happened.