Need some good supportive fitness pal friends

Options
Hello! 😁
I'm looking to surround my feed with some good supportive people. I have about 100 pounds to lose (maybe more? ). I started at 356 and my first goal is 299. I lost about 13 pounds so far. So add me and let's get healthy together!!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ...wishing you much success ...congrats on losing 13lbs. so far
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I am also looking for more friends to share the journey with, feel free to send a friend request! I accept all! Have lost 80 lbs to date (18 since joining MFP), and looking to lose about 21 more before starting a fitness journey after!
  • queenofthehouse26
    queenofthehouse26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name's Marie and I too am looking to hook up with people who can understand my struggle. Im 33 5'1 and just hit the 200 mark and I am soo DEPRESSED! I really don't have any support outside the app so i'm hoping 2 meet some people here. I Dont know how to search for or friend request other than 2 write here so hopefully I reach someone ;)
  • Sayla1
    Sayla1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm excited guys..let's do it!
  • 12amvenus
    12amvenus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss as to how to add friend in here but your more than welcome to add me if you like! I'm looking for much the same, seeking people with fitness goals to help feel encouraged on those down days. I know you can do it, best wishes on your journey!
  • Cookie_Mama
    Cookie_Mama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone up to this point.

I have about 150lbs to lose!
  • Ryewhisky75
    Ryewhisky75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I added people too :) For anyone wondering how to do that, go to Commmunity, next space down, click on find members, and in the right hand side in the Username or email, type in the Member's name and on the next screen, add friend
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have 110lbs to lose and looking for support.
  • joyce25w
    joyce25w Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello eveyone! On my way to a healthier me! To get there I am throwing away about 80 lbs... please don't catch them ;)