Women 200lb+, let's take March by storm!!!

Options

Replies

• IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    d3gus wrote: »
    Hi all :)
    I'm 5ft 2 in
    age 52

SW 253
    CW 230
    GW1 190 ( need new knee and they wont even consider me till i get to this!!)
    GW2 140
    GW3 133 ( this is classed as healthy weight! for my height)

hit a plateau for last month! I put the weight on as I have Hasimoto disease and i was having trouble walking - long story short after 3 yrs they diagnosed arthritis in my knee! by that time i have put another 5 stone on as i couldn't exercise.. been having injections in my knee for the passed 3 years, every 4 months which wears off after about 2 - end up using sticks for the other 2 months!!I work full time - I have been on a low carb diet ( no sugar/fruit/diary/carbs/alcohol ) with a 'cheat day' once a week - since September last year i have managed to lose 23lb - but as you will see Goal 1 ( which they said i need to reach to approve surgery is a very long way away ) and i'm very low at them moment as i'm in a great deal of pain and cant see any movement on the scale to spur me on :'( my next injections aren't due till the 17th April which again feels a very long time away.
    d3gus wrote: »
    Hi all :)
    I'm 5ft 2 in
    age 52

SW 253
    CW 230
    GW1 190 ( need new knee and they wont even consider me till i get to this!!)
    GW2 140
    GW3 133 ( this is classed as healthy weight! for my height)

hit a plateau for last month! I put the weight on as I have Hasimoto disease and i was having trouble walking - long story short after 3 yrs they diagnosed arthritis in my knee! by that time i have put another 5 stone on as i couldn't exercise.. been having injections in my knee for the passed 3 years, every 4 months which wears off after about 2 - end up using sticks for the other 2 months!!I work full time - I have been on a low carb diet ( no sugar/fruit/diary/carbs/alcohol ) with a 'cheat day' once a week - since September last year i have managed to lose 23lb - but as you will see Goal 1 ( which they said i need to reach to approve surgery is a very long way away ) and i'm very low at them moment as i'm in a great deal of pain and cant see any movement on the scale to spur me on :'( my next injections aren't due till the 17th April which again feels a very long time away.

Can you get in the water and do water walking/jogging? Be diligent in logging, you can get there!!!!
  • Sweetdisaster07
    Sweetdisaster07 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to be under 200 (or as close to it as possible) by my birthday at the end of May. Please feel free to add me!

I have been notoriously losing and gaining the same 20 lbs for about 5 years. Never quite getting under 200 but i refuse to enter my 30's in this weight range.

5'2
    Heaviest weight: 225 (haven't seen this number in 5 years)
    SW:220
    CW:213
    GW:175

Goal: Complete Jen Howards Build and Burn program on Fitplan App
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today during my mom's doctor appointment. I have made my first weight loss goal.

SW 268
    CW 241
    New GW 216

Tracking my meals really helps. It's really rough to see all the Easter chocolate when I go to the store. Staying motivated because I love the positive results!

Connie
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    kali31337 wrote: »
    I'm in!
    OSW: 230.1
    SW: 219.2
    CW: 218.0
    GW #1: 180

March has been up and down for me. TOM came in at the end of February and after 16 days, I got a 2 day reprieve but it's back today. I was down to 216.2 before the weekend but due to alcohol and a hangover sodium binge, I was back to 219. I skipped my workout in favor of a walk with my dog yesterday but I'm back at the gym today. My goal for March is to hit 215 and get my energy drink consumption from daily to 4-5 days a week!

So it's 3/15 and I hit 214.0 today. Since March is only half way over, my new goal is to hit 210.0 by the end of the month!
  • bgupta81
    bgupta81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good evening
    SW: 245
    CW: 215
    GW: 170

My March goals are:
    *go to the gym at 4 days/week
    *no night time snacking
    *eating more fibre
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Okay, ladies. We made it through another week! Time to check in.

Not too bad for me. Need to concentrate on a little more strength training, but overall I'm happy that I've been sticking to my March goals.

Log all meals= 3/3
    Swim= 3/3
    Strength= 1/2
  • leighannpollard
    leighannpollard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all.
    SW 235
    CW 230
    1st goal 199 by June 1st.
    GW 160
    1. Log food everyday
    2. HIIT training at gym 4 days mornings and after work 30min walk
  • lechesucio
    lechesucio Posts: 29 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    SW: 266
    CW:236
    GW:185 (mini goal 200)

My March goals:
    1. Walk 30 min/day 5 days per week
    2. Eat more green veggies
    3. Cook most of my meals at home

Add me - I'm interested in accountability buddies!
  • dawnboxill
    dawnboxill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    SW:208
    CW: 200
    ultimate GW: 170

My march goals:
    to stay on track
    continue fasting it works feeling so much better
    cut down on snacking to get better results

i have started working out 3 days a week including some resistant training... feeling the changes in my clothes if not on the scale so feeling positive
  • GetZet
    GetZet Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just found this and reallyreally want to join you at the cool kids’ table!

SW: 225
    CW: 220
    GW: 130

- weight training 6 days a week
    - Couch to 5k 3-4 days a week
    - Yoga daily

I started a Beachbody program for the weight training: Body Beast. I’m on day4 today.

I’ve installed C25k on my phone. Today will also be day4.

I missed one yoga session last night and can definitely feel it! Body Beast warm up and cool down is a joke so that yoga is necessary! Completely new to both serious weight training and yoga. Have been playing with Zombies Run for more than a year so cardio is easier at this point.

Looking forward to checking in during March Madness!
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
    SW: 230+
    CW: 227
    GW: will re-evaluate at 175

March goals:
    - walk to commute more
    - run 3x week
    - yoga once
    - WAY more water....
    - and try something random like 25 squats before parking it on the couch at the end of the night?
  • GetZet
    Options
    Completed day4. Somehow just reporting this strengthens my determination to continue. Today, I:

Logged all food and exercise.
    Finished wk1 day4 Body Beast, Shoulders.
    Finished day4 C25k (technically wk2 day1, but same difference.)
    Finished wk1 day4 Yoga 3 Week Retreat. Where have I been that I’ve never committed to yoga before??
    And walked two ornery dogs 2.5 miles to calm them down

See you tomorrow!
  • renaerussell18
    renaerussell18 Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    last week check in
    SW=225
    CW=211
    GW=160
    March GW=204
    This week check in
    CW=207
    Three to goal, I think I can, I think I can....
    56712101.png
  • AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Onederland remains out of reach...

SW: 220
    CW: 201.4 (was down to 200.4 :( )
    GW: 180

Size 18 jeans fit, had to make a new hole in my belt. I got a surprise/extra period that threw my progress out of whack this weekend. March is turning out to be one heck of a roller-coaster month. My new goal for March now is to just get under 200 and stay there....
    Two weeks in:

Down to 201.8, so almost to goal #1. I tried on my next size jeans and I could do them up without sucking in my tummy, but i think they'll fit better in a few more pounds. I've gotten more serious about IF, doing either 10-6 or 11-7, day depending.
    aoffman wrote: »
    SW: 220
    CW: 204
    GW: 180

March Goals:
    See a 1 as a first digit on the scale.
    Fit, comfortably, into the next size down jeans.
    Try intermittent fasting & up my 'good' fats.

• ArdieAgain
    ArdieAgain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ArdieAgain wrote: »
    SW: 211
    CW: 211 (sigh)
    GW: 160

March goals:
    • Track every day
    • Get back to 10,000 steps (currently 800-5,000/day)
    • Stop scarfing everything in sight on the weekends
    • Cook real food at home
    • Stop snacking after supper

MAR 19
    daily tracking - 80% of the time - logging on every day
    10,000 steps - getting there, got sick and fell back a bit, but 2-3 days a week?
    weekends - better - healthy snacks in the house - baby carrots for when I lack control
    real food - grilling on the George Foreman!
    CW 205!!
  • GetZet
    Options
    Day 5. Food situation bleak until notice that reinforcements will arrive tomorrow lifted morale.

-Body Beast day5 Beast Cardio and Abs. Didn’t give 100% today and am fussing about it. Lethargic and hungry but am taking steps to change that.
    -C25k day5 done with more enthusiasm earlier in the day. Dog walk upped daily steps to 14k.
    -Skipped yoga.

Rest day is tomorrow. Beyond food prep, I plan on getting in some yoga just for the stretches.
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    IsETHome wrote: »
    SW: 236
    CW: 209-212
    GW: 189 (at least phase 1).

Keep cals under 1200 daily, closer to 1050 daily (I am sedentary)
    Pool jogging 2x per week
    Home low impact 2x per week
    Weigh in under 207 at the end of March
    Just lost my wellness coach to a job change - hope to find another one before months end
    Add iron, based on recent lab result.

Well I’m still at the same weight, but my range is 209-211 mostly, doing pool work not enough low impact. 2 days cals were over, but not by much. Still hopeful I’ll reach 207. TOM hit me Feb 7 and never stopped, multiple hormone pills by obgyn to try to stop it, so I’ll take the maintenance. Really motivated to get to wonderland.
  • lysdus
    lysdus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    SW:248
    CW: 233
    GW: 200 by August and 180 within the year

Goals:
    -increase frequency of exercise
    -keep exercise fun
    -login daily
    -stay within calorie range
    -balance holidays and going out with weight loss goals (I have been struggling with this)
  • jenfra123
    jenfra123 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well today I have decided to get rid of the cookies that are in my desk drawer. I am going to give them away. I want to get my act together for April 1st. I am tired of my clothes not fitting and I refuse to buy new clothing. So I am getting my act together. I looked at my log from last year and I had lost 20 lbs and I was feeling really good. I know that I have be indulging with sweets like crazy. I know that once i put that down and focus on healthy stuff i do alot better. I am praying and asking God to help me get through this. I don't want to have diabetes which is in my family. I got get my life on track.
  • LizziesJourney98
    LizziesJourney98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Bit late to the party as March is nearly over, but loving this thread!

SW: 249
    CW: (Dont find out until my first week is over on Tuesday)
    GW1: 200
    GW1: 150
    UGW: 130

Please feel free to add me :-)