Dreaded chores....

Options
So what chores do you ABSOLUTELY hate to do?

For me it's dishes. I hate dishes. While we lived in Cali for 3yrs, no dishwasher. :sad: Not since i moved outta my parents house did i not have a dishwasher and when we moved to Cali and didn't have one, i swear i almost cried. Now that we have once again moved, I HAVE A DISHWASHER!!! That was my #1 priority in finding a place to live, lol. Now i hate it when my darling hubby leaves dishes in the sink......really??:huh:

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    mopping

and anything toilet related(I'm sorry I think that is a man's job do not ask me why)

taking out the trash

**other than that I don't mind any of it. I get immense pleasure from steam cleaning my whole place. lol
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I have a dishwasher and don't use it... My parents are the same. I never have enough dishes to fill it (I run out if I wait until it's full) and feel like such a water waster to put it on without being full...
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ugh, litter boxes. So gross. Makes me question why I have cats everytime I get near them.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    dishes!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Dusting. Have always hated it and haven't done it since I moved out of my parents' house 2 years ago. Uhhh... you could say the fans have a nice collection going. We'll just say they have a hobby.
  • Lalatorres7
    Options
    Omg , Laundry! I love washing it and making it smell fresh and clean but I HATE FOLDING AND PUTTING IT AWAY! I think its because no matter what I do , the dryer ALWAYS seems to eat a sock or 2 and I can never find their mate and I always have socks layin in the bottom of an empty laundry basket and no place to put them! lol
  • ewejewel
    ewejewel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ironing is my least favourite chore...pull it out of the dryer and hang it up asap....
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I hate the vacuum. It is just so annoying to me. I've hated it ever since I was a kid & not just when it's me sweeping I just hate the sound. (I always did hate loud noises)

I also hate dishes.
    and folding clothes.
    and making beds.
    and cleaning the bathroom.

wait, maybe I should put what chores I don't mind doing...:laugh:
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Dusting...I hate dusting...but I love Merry Maids. :love:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hanging up and putting away laundry!
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I don't mind doing the dishes, I mind doing other people's dishes, when the sink is inches away from the dishwasher, just put them straight in! Silly housemates :P

More than that I hate dusting and cleaning the bathroom/toilet