Looking For Friends

Options
I just started this and I want to have other people on my feed for inspiration! Just add me and I'll add you back! I'm around 240 pounds now and my goal is 130, and yeah, so add me if ya want to^^

Replies

• laurie51872
    laurie51872 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’ 6”, weight 209 as of this morning and need to get down to about 150. Sending you a friend request now!
  • dasham1218
    dasham1218 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Im Dasha and Im 5'6, 266lbs looking to get rid of 20lbs. New here and lookin for friends. Feel free to add me too! Good luck on your journeys!!!❤
  • kitkat_42
    kitkat_42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’m Kate- I’m 5’4” at 190 and have a bet to win the healthy wage to get down to 140 in a year! Friend me!
  • scotlandsue675
    scotlandsue675 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am Susanne . I am 5’5,170 and would like to get to down to 140 by September. Would like all the support from this community. Friend me please . Good luck everyone on your journeys .
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :)
  • rhunwelshbowman
    rhunwelshbowman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will be friends with anyone so add me people!:)
  • christianclovers
    christianclovers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m Christian, 5’9’’ and 200 lbs looking to get down to 140. Feel free to add me!
  • mkhertenstein
    mkhertenstein Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Mel add me. Im around the same weight as you!
  • peachie2013
    peachie2013 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am just returning to mfp which helped to lose over 70 pounds. I know now that keeping track of what I eat will help me to keep it off. I am looking for support and new friends, 😀
  • kelly4191996
    kelly4191996 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Kelly! 5'5" and 165 trying to be 135! Lookong for friends, add me!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hey how are u i am john please add me every one
  • Sayla1
    Sayla1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I'm starting my journey today. I think I want to do low carbs..# never giving up
  • joyce25w
    joyce25w Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Joyce and my SW 238. Started MFP 3/13. My goal is to eventually hit 160! Wel send a friend request. We can all do this!!!
  • rhondawarner8
    rhondawarner8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rhonda I started MFP in February, and have not been faithful to it. My problem is I hate to journal. I am 5'3" 160, need to get A1C from 8.5 to 6 and it has been hard..
  • kerowynf
    kerowynf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m Joanne I’m 86.3kg or 190lbs for all you imperial people. I’m looking to eventually get back to my 54.4 kg weight. But my short goal right now is 70kg. If you’ll friend me I’ll encourage you. Cheers
  • Godinfitness
    Godinfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started today, looking to add friends for motivation and inspiration to get back to my goal weight. Feel free to add me.
  • it_zel
    it_zel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I’m hoping to stay committed to MFP for the next 30 days , baby steps right.. wanting to really see a difference by this summer. I’ve been pregnant for 2 years in a row so this summer will be my first summer without having a baby.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I've lost 20 pounds total since 2015 and I have 8 more to go. Please feel free to add me!