Overweight Gamer Looking for Friends

Options
Hey, guys! My name is Niki. I'm a 26-year-old, 224 pound gamer who's looking to lose the weight and hopefully make some like-minded friends in the process. That said, I'm open to any and all friends, so please feel free to add me! ^_^

Replies

• facelegtoe
    facelegtoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just added you. Also love games!
  • iansharp16179
    iansharp16179 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What kinds of games? I'm generally an RPG player myself, and my favorite is Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I've tried losing weight before, ended up gaining instead and then getting discouraged. I'm hoping to have some friends for mutual encouragement this time, so it's great to talk about a common interest!
  • FyrePanda
    FyrePanda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    JJordon wrote: »
    Weight loss and exercise is all well and good, but do you Counter-Strike? Pew-pew.

Haha On occasion I've been known to.
  • leex2782
    leex2782 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    37 bit of a gamer
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey Niki! I'm a 31 year old gamer. I only have about 16 lbs left to lose after losing 7 lbs so far. I would be happy to have more friends to keep me motivated and to share what has been working for me.
  • TheSaltedSeaCake
    TheSaltedSeaCake Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have an extremely long goal time. I'm a splintercell and assassins creed type chick, 7lbs lost. Seriously miss bread. Ill add anyone e who drinks coffee, 34 and Mom of 3. Add me and save me from my carb wants!
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's do it! You should get a WII if you are into gaming.
  • kz4794
    kz4794 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nintendo Switch all the way! Gotta love sticking Skyrim 2 inches from your face lol
  • zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Total gaming nerd here (and I'm 40 yrs old lol). I have MFP pulled up in one window on my desktop and Goodgame Empire pulled up in another :D
  • KillaLindzilla
    KillaLindzilla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . :) We can be weight loss buddies and steam friends.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request, I used to love video gaming! (Played a bit of CSGO, was a really really hardcore M+ playing WOW player back in Legion) Quit to focus on real life for now but in about 2-3 years I really want to come back to WOW!
  • Quelana
    Quelana Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Right now I'm just waiting for Sekiro to come out on Friday! :)
  • IronSky319
    IronSky319 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love gaming! We have six consoles and a gaming PC. Love RPG and looter shooters. Currently bouncing back and forth between my zillionth play through of Skyrim and Division 2. Add me :)
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Love me some games, mostly ps4 though :p
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I really count as a gamer-the one and really only MMO I play is something like 12 years old *sheepish grin* I mentioned it to the kid-salesman in Best Buy a few months ago, and he looked at me agape and said "that's still running?" Yeah, it is, and I love my LOTRO; so sue me :grin: What can I say? I'm 39 but probably should have been born in 1880 instead of 1980.......

I never have really gotten into console games much, and most of the modern RPGs I can't play. LOTRO doesn't bother me because I can fix the camera in one position and zoom way out most of the time. If I have to zoom in close like in a dungeon area or dense forest, I start getting motion sickness. The newer games, with the camera action following the movement of the mouse, are completely out - I'm nauseated in less than 5 minutes :( So maybe I'm a casual gamer type, but when LOTRO goes offline for good, I'll probably have to go back to freecell and minesweeper *shrugs*

But I'll support you! Gamers are a fun bunch! lol
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I love playing games but between single mom, part time student, and part time work I don't have nearly as much time as I would like. I also can't afford to upgrade any of my systems so I can't get any new games. So what I play now is basically Fallout and Diablo
  • debraah66
    debraah66 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a gamer, but I enjoy role playing story teller style. Does anyone do that?
  • shygal617
    shygal617 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love gaming!! My favorite pastime lol.
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    debraah66 wrote: »
    I'm not really a gamer, but I enjoy role playing story teller style. Does anyone do that?

I haven't done table top role play in so long. I miss it.