I hit my 100lbs today

Replies

• tronjo2002
    tronjo2002 Posts: 43 Member
    You look great!! Awesome job!!
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    You look fantastic. Great job! I'm sorry your real life peeps don't get it but all of us here TOTALLY do.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    I think you look fantastic & did a fantastic job! Keep on your path. The people who tell you to stop and say stupid stuff are the same who can't deal with success. Remember, misery loves company.
  • Mmae20
    Mmae20 Posts: 17 Member
    Congrats! You did an amazing job... Remember this is for you not for anyone else. So keep them saying what ever they wanna say, u r healthier, stronger and you look fantastic.
    Keep up the good work.
  • cogirljb55
    cogirljb55 Posts: 155 Member
    This is fantastic, you look amazing and should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • noodlesno
    noodlesno Posts: 113 Member
    cyndican wrote: »
    ah, misunderstood.
    youve done a fantastic job💖

❤️
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Did you only focus on cico?
  • Kitsgirl2
    Kitsgirl2 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow! You should be so proud. I'm just starting the journey you've just done so it's inspirational to see what you accomplished. Thanks for giving me hope!
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Sometimes, others don't like to see someone succeed at their goals because they don't want to feel uneasy about their own goals that they're not acting upon. It makes them uncomfortable in their own skin to see someone succeed in theirs. You've done great and look like a champion.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Amazing keep up the great work. From experience people will eventually stop making all the comments when the realize you don't plan on stopping. I think it gets to a point people get jealous that you were able to improve your life and they aren't.

You look amazing!
  • sprock1
    sprock1 Posts: 3 Member
    Good job!!👏👏🎉🎉
    What an achievement!! 👍
  • mrsfoxk
    mrsfoxk Posts: 7 Member
    You look amazing!
  • noodlesno
    Did you only focus on cico?

I am not going to lie I had to Google CiCo 😳😂!!!

When I started i did focus in Calories in vs Calories out, however, I found myself competing with MFP to see how many calories I could burn (this is why I don't play team sports)!! What a fool! So for my mental health and poor knees, I just focus on calories in, protein, fibre and water. The rest works itself out. This works for me but may not be for everyone.

To work out how many calories in I need, I went online to a TDEE (maintenance) calculators and took 500 of that number. I then slowly started to experiment with my kcals (up and down) to see what my magic number. I am now eating 2000kcals and losing about 1.5lbs a week. This loss is still a bit agressive for me but I am so close to goal (10lbs) that I may let it happen.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Tremendous accomplishment!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    noodlesno wrote: »
    Today I hit my hundred pounds lost. I am a bit emotional about it.

It has been a massive journey and one of the best things I have ever done. It has been so hard at times but it has shown me how appreciative I am off my body and how I am stronger than I even know. I have genuinely fallen in love with myself through this journey and that is something that I have never had before.

I am a bit sad I can not share this with anyone other than you guys as most people in real life have stopped being supportive and started to tell me to stop. However, I understand that it is just them projecting. I am happier and healthier than I have ever been so I know I am ok. I am 158lbs on a 5' 6" frame and eating 2000kcals a day, so I am all good.

pp8x4jrap92h.png

Awesome!! Well done you :) You look and must fell incredible. Hopefully I am beating on your heels and will get that 100lbs very shortly too xx
  • reniagoral8254
    reniagoral8254 Posts: 1 Member
    Well done that’s absolutely amazing! You rock girl 💪
  • noodlesno
    noodlesno wrote: »
    Today I hit my hundred pounds lost. I am a bit emotional about it.

It has been a massive journey and one of the best things I have ever done. It has been so hard at times but it has shown me how appreciative I am off my body and how I am stronger than I even know. I have genuinely fallen in love with myself through this journey and that is something that I have never had before.

I am a bit sad I can not share this with anyone other than you guys as most people in real life have stopped being supportive and started to tell me to stop. However, I understand that it is just them projecting. I am happier and healthier than I have ever been so I know I am ok. I am 158lbs on a 5' 6" frame and eating 2000kcals a day, so I am all good.

pp8x4jrap92h.png

Awesome!! Well done you :) You look and must fell incredible. Hopefully I am beating on your heels and will get that 100lbs very shortly too xx

Oh amazing, congrats on losing so much xx
  • janetwin2
    janetwin2 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m a bit emotional & I don’t even know you! You look great! Today is my first day & you’re just the inspiration I need! Thanks & congratulations! :D
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Wonderful! Congrats on such a great accomplishment.
  • anne_4889
    anne_4889 Posts: 8 Member
    That is amazing! How are you going to celebrate? A trip? A book? A photoshooting?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!