Ink!! who's got it and what do you have??

Options
As all can see, i have quite a few on my back, and 5 (tech 6) more on other body parts, so a total of 13 all together and of course i want a few more, lol. What's even better is that i HATE needles, lmfao.

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I have 3. A Pegasus on one arm, a pink triangle plus female symbols on my other arm, and an image of the comic character Katchoo (from Strangers In Paradise) on one shoulder.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have some swoopy lines on my back - yes on the lower back. I honestly forget that I even have it.

I also have a treble clef, ledger lines and music notes on my right foot.
  • adnama36
    adnama36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 2...a floral band on my right arm, and a blue butterfly on my back. I can't rule out the possibility of a third one someday, but for now I'm happy with what I have!
  • ewejewel
    ewejewel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love tatoos...just afraid of the commitment (not the pain, childbirth took care of that)...will I still love it in 20 years? Will it still look as good? I definately want something Celtic with shamrocks intertwined on it and my children's names...someday....
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ive got 3. A tree up my back/neck, love on my wrist and the one in the pic over there.
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have 6, currently. Flaming 8ball on my neck, hearts with my wife's name and mine on right shoulder, an alien on right forearm, tribal phoenix on back of left calf (wife has matching one), large spade shape with skulls in it middle of back and a negative tribal sleeve, left arm, with stitches at top, like my arm was sewn on.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    106.jpg
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I have 16 total, a back piece with a couple faeries, my kid's astrological symbols, ernie and bert, 7 stars from around the country, a cactus flower....oh and a bluebird and a canary!
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    I have a Cross on my back (between my shoulder blades) and a Celtic Triskele on the back of my neck. Going to get another one when I hit a major weight loss goal -- thinking either my daughter's footprint and her name on my foot or a detailed star on my foot.:happy:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I just posted a topic about this the other day! :laugh: I have two so far, on on my left wrist that says L'amour Suffit (translates to Love is Enough) and a roman numeral 2 behind my ear, with some girly decorations.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i have a butterfly tat on my left shoulder blade
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I have a Cross on my back (between my shoulder blades) and a Celtic Triskele on the back of my neck. Going to get another one when I hit a major weight loss goal -- thinking either my daughter's footprint and her name on my foot or a detailed star on my foot.:happy:

I'm getting one as well, I'm thinking when I get to onederland. Mine will be on my foot, a quote from The Rose Family that says "A rose is a rose, and was always a rose."
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I dont have any yet, but im currently planning the designs of 3..
    I want my fiances name on my chest or pelvis..
    i want my witch name across the side of my hand.
    and i want a picture of something, dont no what yet dont no where...
    i prefer tattoos with writing and symbols to pictures normally..
    And the picture im designing willl be primarily black and white..
    I do want 2 other ones, one on the bottom of each foot, but it tickles!!
    Oo i do have an inkless like swirl to see what it feels like though..
    But if its inkless it doesnt count as a tattoo! lol.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I have a capital "B" on each *kitten* cheek...so if anyone asks my name, I can drop my pants, bend over, and spread 'em and then they will know...
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Tweety bird on my butt.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i have three: a star on my left leg, moon on my right leg, and the word "veritas" (truth in Latin) on my left wrist.
  • qtnina02
    Options
    I have 3, a cross on my upper back, a Japanese symbol on my lower back and a zodiac sign w/ flower on my foot ( but i'm going to cover that one) lol
  • michelle_vankat
    Options

I'm getting one as well, I'm thinking when I get to onederland. Mine will be on my foot, a quote from The Rose Family that says "A rose is a rose, and was always a rose."

That sounds sweet!!
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    SIX...three diffrent profiles of old school barbie on my lower back (eventually I want a barbie collage covering my back) , tabula rasa (which is blank slate in latin) on my ankle, a mustache on my index finger and IU2 (which is what I said instead of I love you when I was little...my mom and I got matching ones for her 67th bday) on my wrist.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have six of them and I hate pretty much all but one now. I'd like to get my entire left arm covered up and start over with a sleeve on that arm. Right now they're just random tattoos scattered and it looks messy. None of them have anything to do with each other (a monster from Mutant Enemy productions.. if you're a Buffy/Angel/Firefly or anything else Joss Whedon fan, you'll recognize this guy..grr arg!, a star.. simple and overdone.. hate it! Got it over 11 years ago when my husband and I got engaged, yeah it's sentimental, but I hate that it's there.. maybe I'll just add more to it. I'm trying to talk him into us both getting a cover-up on them both and getting something more meaningful, a couple of kanji characters -for "dragon" and "rat" - these are the ones I'm most embarrassed about and in my defense, I got them when I had just turned 18 and didn't know any better.. I had originally planned getting the chinese zodiac in kanji characters.. silly!, I also have a panda bear tattoo.. he's seated in between the two kanji characters. I don't mind the panda as much, but if I'm going to get the kanji covered up, I'll probably need to get the panda covered also. I have this strange doodle that I was obsessed with doodling in high school on my right wrist. No real meaning to it, it's just a simple doodle that I thought would look fun on my wrist (again, I was pretty young when I got that one also). I'm long overdue for some new ink and I think the next ink I get will be the cover-ups and hopefully an entire sleeve on my left arm (if I can afford it). I plan to do that once I get down to my goal weight.