Cotton Candy Burrito

Options
RelCanonical
RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
I'm gonna make one of these, looks pretty easy. Just need to source the cotton candy.

If you were making a cotton candy burrito, what would your fillings be?

I'm thinking sprinkles, cocoa pebbles, and cake batter ice cream.

https://gluttodigest.com/cotton-candy-burrito-ice-cream/

Gimme your filling ideas.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    The cake batter ice cream sounds like an amazing choice. I think I would want Fruity Pebbles instead. Maybe a bit of chopped fruit -- strawberries or pineapple. Also, I would want a sauce, like caramel or butterscotch.

I think I'm already feeling the sugar rush!
  • RelCanonical
    Options
    The cake batter ice cream sounds like an amazing choice. I think I would want Fruity Pebbles instead. Maybe a bit of chopped fruit -- strawberries or pineapple. Also, I would want a sauce, like caramel or butterscotch.

I think I'm already feeling the sugar rush!

I watched a youtuber eat it and that's how I found out about it - they mentioned the sugar rush was pretty insane, especially since they did not eat high-sugar items often.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    The ice cream i would choose chocolate. Then bananas then strawberries and blueberry. With strawberries syrup. I will never get the chance to taste it. I'm type 2 diabetic
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    Ok. I am a total sugar fiend, but I have to say, that looks revolting. It looks like it’s been rolled in a 90’s baby blanket.

Maybe with plain cotton candy and a ton of those chocolate sprinkles called Hagelslag Dutch people eat on buttered bread. (That’s how to live, folks. Chocolate sprinkles for breakfast. Who needs sugary breakfast cereal?)

Top all with M&Ms, sweet whipped cream and a whole jar of maraschino cherries. a16hyjfulr7l.jpeg

• RelCanonical
    Options
    Ok. I am a total sugar fiend, but I have to say, that looks revolting. It looks like it’s been rolled in a 90’s baby blanket.

Maybe with plain cotton candy and a ton of those chocolate sprinkles called Hagelslag Dutch people eat on buttered bread. (That’s how to live, folks. Chocolate sprinkles for breakfast. Who needs sugary breakfast cereal?)

Top all with M&Ms, sweet whipped cream and a whole jar of maraschino cherries. a16hyjfulr7l.jpeg

My favorite dessert is frosting out of the can, so this is definitely in my wheelhouse, lol.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess - I hate cotton candy.

Can I have fried ice cream, instead? :p
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    bubble gum ice cream, rainbow sprinkles, white chocolate chips, with whipped cream and a cherry on top. I love ice cream and cotton candy. I would absolutely make room in my calories for one of these!
  • RelCanonical
    Options
    I confess - I hate cotton candy.

Can I have fried ice cream, instead? :p

*kitten* yeah fried ice cream. Love it.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake ice cream, ruby chocolate chips, fruity pebbles, and rainbow sprinkles and/or rainbow stars
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I had a job in high school that I made cotton candy at. This gives me horror flash backs 😄
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool.

I'm gonna do butterscotch cotton candy (I have a machine), coffee ice cream and brownie chunks.

Maybe I will do this with the kids this weekend. But they will get tiny servings. How fun!