Anyone in need of a witty, sarcastic personality on their timeline?

Options
Hello All.

I am back after a ways off track and heavier then, well, ever. Ultimate goal is to lose 240 pounds, all in all. Lots of little goals along the way, will figure those out. I am a very chill and laid back person looking for the same and like minded to take this trip. The last 2ish years have been terrible, and after some months of getting mentally right and ready, I am ready for the physical and health side.

What say you......shall we kick some tail and have some fun while doing it?

Replies

• kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is not fun to me. It is hard work. Best of luck.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've got a good plan. Little goals are always best. Wit and sarcasm???? Who needs that geez!
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,130 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ...witty and sarcastic here old screen name on here was ms smartypants(yes it fit me) so feel free to add me ....wishing you much success :)
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Small goals add up! Check in and let us know how it’s going! You’ve got this!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anybody who is a hockey fan is welcome!
  • luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good for you getting mentally right is a huge step in the right direction. I've been struggling with fibromyalgia (chronic pain) and the depression that comes with it for over 6 years. This year I've gotten into a better frame of mind and found that intermittent fasting and yoga was the key I needed all this time. I hope you can find what helps you as well. Feel free to add me. :)