Postpartum

Options
Hello everyone! I am looking to loose my baby weight plus loose the weight I had before the baby!! I had a baby a month ago and am struggling to loose 20lbs!! I would like to loose the 20lbs in 2 months. I believe that is totally doable with breastfeeding and watching what I eat!!

Replies

• spatesl9185
    spatesl9185 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mrsfoxk
    mrsfoxk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • amy_ross86
    amy_ross86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me too! Except I'm nursing and the weight will not budge 😔
  • mrsfoxk
    mrsfoxk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amy, I feel like with nursing I am watching what I am eating more and I am exceeding my fiber goals and it is coming off like butter!
  • karleenickol
    karleenickol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do the same. I gained no weight while pregnant, but while breasfeeding I used it as an excuse to eat whatever and now I’m struggling to shed that weight. ):
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    mrsfoxk wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I am looking to loose my baby weight plus loose the weight I had before the baby!! I had a baby a month ago and am struggling to loose 20lbs!! I would like to loose the 20lbs in 2 months. I believe that is totally doable with breastfeeding and watching what I eat!!

One month out is not the time to lose weight, especially when you are nursing. You are literally feeding two people:)

Focus on whole foods, light walking, and taking care of yourself. If this is your first baby, don't put undue pressure on yourself to look a certain way yet. You are a freaking goddess who just made a human.

(From a mom of 2 ex-nurslings...who are now 7 and 4)