Keto lifestyle GO!!!

Options
Hi All, I'm new to really using this app and started my Keto lifestyle about 3wks ago. I'm a mom of 3 (19, 15 & 4) and I recently got up to like 148 at only 4'11. I'm down to 138 so on my way. Goal is 125 and looking forward to it! I love keto now that im getting the hang of it and loving my food!! Using a lot of YouTube video stories of others to keep me motivated and learning. Feel free to share! Could use some Keto biddies!

Replies

• khitch97
    khitch97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to MFP and am wanting to get support and encouragement for keto. I have no idea how to get my app set up for keto. Do you have any ideas?
  • ayamelove
    ayamelove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    khitch97 wrote: »
    Hey I'm new to MFP and am wanting to get support and encouragement for keto. I have no idea how to get my app set up for keto. Do you have any ideas?

You can go into your settings where you customize your calories and set up your macro %s to reflect what your keto macros should be. If you've got premium, you can enter it in directly by macro, but if not, just narrow the percentage down to as close as you can.
  • ayamelove
    ayamelove Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I did keto at the beginning of the year for a month and had great results! Some emergency health issues forced me to stop and since then, my life has been a whirlwind. I'm finally getting to a good point of stability and am hoping to pick up keto again next week! Would also love some keto friends for the journey!
    [edited by MFP mods]
  • India411
    India411 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im back..didmt know how to check messages before lol. Anyone still want some friends on Keto? Need to get myself in gear!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,422 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi there ....feel free to add me ...I am a keto'er....also there is a low carb group you could join with a lot of keto'ers in it :)https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum.. you need to ask to join
  • priyaharry
    priyaharry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋🏽 I started kito in Jan 20th and has lost 20lbs so far. I’ve been slacking a little, but tomorrow I’m right back on track. Do you know if it’s ok to drink celery juice while on Keto?