Fat free and debt free journey for 2019

Options
Had my sick and tired of being sick and tired moment when I weighed in at 302, heaviest I've ever been. Trying to drop 85-100lbs working out and using myfitnesspal while also working the Dave Ramsey plan to become debt free. Having the dual goals has really motivated me so far because as I make progress on one or the other it makes me more motivated. So far I'm down 23lbs since starting beginning of February

Replies

• zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Fellow Dave Ramsey follower here :) We've been loosely using his plan for a few years now-paid off almost $20,000 in credit card debt following the plan, along with some medical bills, and currently only have one student loan and our mortgage left. We're on track to be completely debt free in our early 50s, which is pretty exciting to think about :)

Great job on your weight loss so far!
  • dauchsmom
    dauchsmom Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You want to know something? Since our family quit eating fast food, we have saved over $300.00 a month. Imagine!
  • Neightyre29
    Neightyre29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on the weightloss so far. I have 88lbs to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like to share encouragement and accountability! Good luck :)
  • Godinfitness
    Godinfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I’ve been following Dave for a while and I now have my daughter doing the same. Now to stay on track on both fronts
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fair play to you love to hear about people taking charge of there lives. Keep up the good work