Guilty pleasures

Options
Ok, so I'm a little bored and watching a tv show and on MFP. ( Yes, I'm kinda addicted to MFP now!). I know we all have guilty pleasures shows that we watch. I was wondering what everyone's are. Mine is Lizard Lick towing! LOL..

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I watch Big Brother UK on youtube. I have watched every single season even though I live in Canada. I have watched an entire season in about 20 days. that was probably 8 hours of the show a day. Nobody knows...
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm a little bored and watching a tv show and on MFP. ( Yes, I'm kinda addicted to MFP now!). I know we all have guilty pleasures shows that we watch. I was wondering what everyone's are. Mine is Lizard Lick towing! LOL..

LOVE that show! Im a sucker for the food network too.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    i watch spartacus :$
  • karhaz123
    Options
    It is called 'Breaking Bad'. It is my favorite show. I am excited every sunday......

and I regret to admit I secretly love Jersey Shore. haha but not many people know...
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    castle and falling skies
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    i watch spartacus :$

I absolutely love that one too! I've finished the series though, waiting for the next one to come out on Netflix

Im a Desperate Housewives junkie too
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I love Blue Bloods (that Donnie Wahlberg!) and Entourage!!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Chopped, Iron Chef, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Alphas, haven, Teen Mom, 16 and pregnant....
    Lol
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

LOVE that show! Im a sucker for the food network too.

I love Amy and Bobby is too cute..

3412220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    True blood : cheesy... but I need to see it . Also I love Bored to Dead. Tooo funny! and can't wait for new season of Boardwalk Empire..
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Secret Life of the American Teenager...lol
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Lizard luck towing is hilarious, Sons of Anarchy, walking Dead, American Dad, sometimes Hardcore pawn
  • GiuliaShakespeare
    Options
    Doctor Who! Okay... it's not much of a secret... but I always feel like a total nerd when I talk about it in public. For instance, today someone at work said "Don't blink!" and I was like "AH WEEPING ANGELS" but none of my coworkers understood it. I tried to explain it but tripped all over my words and ended up looking like a huge mega-nerd. That's what I get for being an American Whovian. I'll never stop loving it, though!