Should’ve counted calories years ago

Options
Hello! I joined FP about a week ago and have already lost 5ish lbs. I wish I would’ve started CC counting a long time ago. I’m becoming hyper aware of what I’m eating and I’m consistent working out and it feels great, especially being a mom to 3 kids..I needed more energy and I’m getting that. I’d like to have some friends on here so feel free to add me!

Replies

• flutes2
    flutes2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good to have you. I agree. CC is the way to really see what you are eating. I tried WW, South Beach Jenny Craig and other diets before MFP and non seemed to work very well. I am down 5 lbs.
  • Godinfitness
    Godinfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! My doc recommended I start counting my calories to ensure I am not overeating so looking for motivation
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. I like knowing when I can or can't eat something and just how bad a food choice is by assigning it a number that I can compare to my daily caloric needs. Hope you continue to have success from here on out :)
  • chastitywhite
    chastitywhite Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    cgcdavis7 wrote: »
    I totally agree. I like knowing when I can or can't eat something and just how bad a food choice is by assigning it a number that I can compare to my daily caloric needs. Hope you continue to have success from here on out :)

Thank you so much😊