Moderate to high calorie breakfast ideas

Options
I'm trying to gain some weight, more so in muscle mass. Not too bulky though. I'm just real used to eating cerial for breakfast which isn't really enough. Looking for some good breakfast ideas aside from stuff with eggs.

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I love greek yogurt. Dunno if that helps... I'm not trying to bulk or anything .. lol.. but it's high protein!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    An omelet. (which is convenient because you can adjust the calories by making egg white and whole egg combos)
    I stuff it with a huge amount of spinach (just steam that puppy in a plastic bag) and a half oz of your favorite cheese. Voila! Delicious breakfast.

Woops! totally skipped your last sentence. I like oatmeal too. Put some flax in there with dried blueberries.
  • MyNewLeaf
    Options
    What about chicken? i know everyone eats it for lunch and dinner, but i eat it for breakfast. Because if I don't, I'm going to eat sausage or salami instead. Chicken is healthier, has protein, and more calories.

A friend does a PB&J for brekkie, so she's getting cals/protein/fat from the peanut butter.
  • ash1976
    ash1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Steak with a couple of eggs?!