This is my go to when I am craving chocolate.

coogar71
coogar71 Posts: 4 Member
There are a lot of carbs in it, so I don't do it often, but occasionally I crave chocolate so I will toss this in the blender.

1 cup plain kefir
1 cup frozen cherries (sometimes I do strawberries)
2TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
2 packets of stevia

Replies

• lechesucio
    lechesucio Posts: 29 Member
    I don't trust myself with chocolate yet!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Interesting. I just eat... chocolate!

Same here..
  • wyeth84
    wyeth84 Posts: 35 Member
    I wholeheartedly loathe black chocolate. I tried and tried to cheat myself with it but I just can't. I find it gross. I can't be trusted with white or milk chocolate though, so I'll try the OP suggestion. Side note - all kefyr are not created equal LOL you can definitely find lower sugar ones, we love the siggi's plain filmjölk
  • hcpederson7
    hcpederson7 Posts: 2 Member
    I keep cocoa coated almonds. So yummy
  • grace42c
    grace42c Posts: 71 Member
    Unsweetened TCHO chocolate baking bits. Really bitter (which I love) and 1 is definitely enough. Don't eat close to bed though as they will keep you awake.
  • DebisSweetness
    DebisSweetness Posts: 1 Member
    I think it's a kind of yogurt
  • Primordia68
    Primordia68 Posts: 1 Member
    What is the calories on this?
  • Carollday
    Carollday Posts: 1 Member
    Boar's Head Chocolate Mint Humus...great on apples or pretzels!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    Interesting. I just eat... chocolate!

+1
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    My go-to when I crave chocolate is Jello Sugar-Free Puddings...60 calories a pop.
  • cfrobinson
    cfrobinson Posts: 1 Member
    I do Alter Eco - 90% Cocoa Dark Super Blackout, 2 sections, which has 5 carbs, at least 5 nights out of the week if it fits my macros for the day. Super satisfying, and keeps my sweet tooth from going gangster on me.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    edited March 2019
    ChocoNuvo 91% Cacao Extreme Dark Chocolate squares. Chocolate oats topped with frozen berries also does the trick.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    thanks for sharing! i just eat plain chocolate which would be lower calorie :) or jello cup or fudgcycle.
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    What is the calories on this?

Six (6)

there is a ton more than 6 calories in there?

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    I never understood why people has chocolate cravings or why they like chocolate so much.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,319 Member
    I just eat better chocolate, it's can be costly so you don't get as much and since I have to go out of my way to get it get some steps in as well.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    I never understood why people has chocolate cravings or why they like chocolate so much.

Potential magnesium deficiency. I just take mag supplements daily and eat good dark greens. Sadly for me, I get migraines from cacao and most chocolate products.

Speaking of Kefir.. I'm gonna miss that this summer. Super cold bottle of Kefir when it's 35+ outside is the best. It's a blob of cold goo that chills you out.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    Gisel2015 wrote: »

Potential magnesium deficiency. I just take mag supplements daily and eat good dark greens. Sadly for me, I get migraines from cacao and most chocolate products.

Speaking of Kefir.. I'm gonna miss that this summer. Super cold bottle of Kefir when it's 35+ outside is the best. It's a blob of cold goo that chills you out.

I take Magnesium supplements, still like chocolate and crave it around my hormonal times of month.