Looking for some new friends in this weight loss journey!!

Options
I just started 2 weeks ago I lost 4 pounds. But I need others to keep me motivated but also help them stay motivated! It's alot easier for a team or group to keep each other motivated then being by yourself. I hope I can find some great people we can share this journey with. I am now 183 pounds and I'm looking to get down to 140 so I have 43 pounds to lose. I hope to gain new friends! So excited to hopefully do that.

Replies

• Godinfitness
    Godinfitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started today, feel free to add me
  • akasha32
    akasha32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also just started today! Feel free to add me. I also need motivation
  • IbrahimAhmedFathi
    IbrahimAhmedFathi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to add you all guys, but idk how lol
  • eqc8486
    eqc8486 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. I need friends to help keep me going and accountable!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard Everyone! Lets do this journey together! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • vegnstrong48
    vegnstrong48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In need of motivation as well. Anyone looking for accountability and motivation, feel free to add me.
  • dielithium
    dielithium Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my 2nd week of actively doing mfp. Been a member for a year, but this is the first time I've been motivated to last more than a couple of days. Lost 1.3kg (2.8lb). I've only just discovered the message boards and really want friends so we can motivate each other. please feel free to add me.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request, I accept all!
    I would like to add you all guys, but idk how lol

To send a friend request, click on the user’s name in the forum post, then click on their name again in the popup, then click the add friend symbol on their profile, then it’ll take you to a screen to send a friend request message; type in something for the subject and hit send.
  • blackbutterfly318
    blackbutterfly318 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 😀
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me ...I love being a cheerleader while they are on their journey :)
  • Daveybaseball
    Daveybaseball Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 weeks ago I lost 4 pounds. But I need others to keep me motivated but also help them stay motivated! It's alot easier for a team or group to keep each other motivated then being by yourself. I hope I can find some great people we can share this journey with. I am now 183 pounds and I'm looking to get down to 140 so I have 43 pounds to lose. I hope to gain new friends! So excited to hopefully do that.

I could totally use a new friend to help me stay motivated too! Feeel free to add me and send me a friend request!

• cloe90
    cloe90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation and help with accountability as I can get too! I’ll add you!
  • lunde011167
    lunde011167 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 52 yrs old and one year ago I weighed 205, today I weigh 163, run 2 miles a day, and have totally changed my diet. It wasn't easy in the beginning but you really get use to the changes after about 3 months and they become routine. I motivate myself through small rewards, new workout shoes, clothes, and even snacks but very limited. You will find your rewards and you will know when you need them, keep up the good work.
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    It’s really good idea of making friends to keep you motivated....
    Feel free to add me on this journey
  • chastitywhite
    chastitywhite Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started about a week ago and would love some friends on here...I’m pretty sure my husband is tired of hearing me talk about calories or scanning whatever he’s eating to show him the nutrition facts 😂🤷🏻‍♀️and since he isn’t on this journey he can’t really be the type of support/motivation I need.
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to keep me accountable. My diary is open, feel free to add me.
  • jacqueline_the_best
    Options
    I just returned after a small break and yes, it should be better with friends! I will add you.
  • ekc1961
    ekc1961 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - please add me. I started yesterday at 182 lbs so we can likely pace similarly. I can use support too!
  • yasmine_ah
    yasmine_ah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have about the same weight to lose. :) I'm 176, hoping to get down to 135. I'm restarting my weight loss journey after months of slacking. I'll add you~
  • launapearl
    launapearl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Excited to start this Journey 😊