Ink!! who's got it and what do you have??

Options
13»

Replies

• HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Getting one on Friday to celebrate my birthday on Saturday :)

It's going on my shoulder blade. I'm excited!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I have 3 -

Ive got stars and a few swirls on my right wrist, a hot pink butterfly at the top of my back, and my recent one that i had done 5 weeks ago is a little pattern on my hand :) and im currently desigining a new one for my foot! Yikes, thats gonna hurt!!!
  • stansmrs
    stansmrs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i have 3, a celtic design butterfly on my lower back, stars henna style on my foot and a yellow rememberance ribbon with a hallo on my wrist, this is the most important one for me, i had to it remember my dear friend sgt mike lockett mc who died in action in afgan sept 2009, since he passed a few of the men from my garrison have been killed in action too .
  • tashmash2011
    Options
    I have 3, my son's name on my wrist, 6 stars down my spine and a butterfly on the right of my stomach.
    Unfortunately the butterfly no longer resembles a butterfly due to stretch marks from being pregnant, so when i get to my target weight i am going to have it redone with a flower design from just under my bra line to my hip maybe onto my leg just depending on how much pain a can take. I also want my sons date of birth in roman numerals along the side of my foot. I don't think i'll stop their either as they are so addictive!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have three. 2 on my lower back on one on my right hip.

On my lower back I have a symbol for "watchful" and script that reads "open your mind, free your heart and love with abandon"

On my hip I have a talisman thing that is protection for the "wearer" from harm, and around it is the family/clan motto (of scottish descent) "fear god in life"
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    I have 5
    A butterfly on my lower back, butterflies and a vine on my foot, a celtic band around my right arm and a celtic angel on my left shoulder (which I had done after my spinal surgery), she watches over me, I also have a love heart on my right shoulder. Ink is addictive and looks so sexy
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have 6! My daughters name and flowers on my right foot, matching flowers on my left foot, a celtic band with a rose on my lower back, a tribal heart on my right wrist, butterfles on my left butt cheek and a blue rose on my right butt cheek! My next one i'm getting, when i reach my mini goal of having a non overweight BMI, will be my son's name goin down my right side! LOVE tattoos!!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    See my profile pic for my leg piece :)

I also have a black and grey piece on my back: a Celtic triquetra surrounded by roses/vines etc. No pics though, sorry.

I am considering getting some work on my side/ribs once I reach my goal weight, but I may leave it for few years in case I decide to become pregnant at any point.
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have two, a black swirly one on my lowerd back, this one must be 12 years old now, I usually forget about it. Last year I got another one on my right foot (coming down from the right side of my ankle. Lots of swirly lines, with a few cherry blossoms and the 2 names of my daughters in the same swirly format (you wouldn't notice them unless you knew).

My husband is a proper tattoo addict. His whole trunk and his both arms are covered and he's just started on his legs, one is half done. They're all in black, mostly celtic and maori patterns. I like them they're pretty, he spends ages researching his next picture, but when we just met I was a bit daunted by them. It's really something for himself, he'd rarely have them on show, he mostly wears long sleeves and trousers, so no one would know (he does get a lot of looks when he does go around in shorts and short sleeves).
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i have a butterfly tat on my left shoulder blade

Me too! 8-)
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    USCG between two tribal looking red, white, and blue anchors on my left shoulder.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have three, A butterfly on my upper back, which has my Dad's ashes mixed into the ink so he's always got my back. I have a Capricorn symbol with five "stars" on my front shoulder, I have A Peace Sign with my daughter name making up the top part :D I'd have so many more but I can't find anyone good around here to do them!
  • avarielle1215
    avarielle1215 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have three currently (which I coincidentally JUST posted to another thread!):

First was a Phoenix on my back after I got divorced. This one is my favorite!:
    phase5_full3.jpg

While the Phoenix was being worked on (it took 12 3-hour session), I got this at Hart&Huntington on my 1st trip to Vegas. I *like* it but was not impressed with the quality for such a well-known studio and for the $300 cost:
    IMAG0938.jpg

Finally, I got this cross with footprints around it because I had always like "Footprints in the Sand." It did not heal as well of the others, so there are some areas of missing ink, especially inside the feet. I am considering having it working on further and filled with a stained glass pattern and UV-reactive ink:
    EditedOrgMe_0017.jpg
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Taz on my shoulder blade, barbed wire band on my left bicep, the Buell Pegasus on my left bicep, Themis (Lady Justice) on my right upper arm, an angel/skull on my right forearm, and a Harley-Davidson skull on my right calf (that's a cover for some Japanese lettering that I'd had for 10 years).
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I have an egyptian eye on my right shoulder and a tribal colored rose on the outside of my left ankle (that I got after divorce)
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have one on my lower back. People mistake it for a butterfly (because it looks like the one from the Luenesta commercial) but it is actually a moth with a lit candle as the body representing the moth and the flame. I did it because it reminded me of how I felt about a guy and I always wanted to be with some who could make me feel that way. :heart:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    my arm and my sister's back
    tattooo.jpg

my forearm
    tattoo-1.jpg
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Here is my list again (already put this on a couple other threads but do not mind bragging some more)

I have 13 tattoos....

Right arm....Tazmanian devil holding the Irish flag in one had and a shamrock in the other with Ireland written beneath him....Then I have a Celtic Knot arm band

Left arm....a cross with the word Sweetly above it and Broken beneath it

Right leg...outside side of calf I have my family crest...on the inside side of my calf I have the family crest of my biological mom's side

Left leg....Four tigers wrapped around my leg with one of my kids initials next to one (each tiger represents one of my kids) and above them all is a tiger with my initials representing me

On my back...below my neck is a 4 leaf clover with tribal coming off the sides shaded in the colors of the flag of Ireland....left side of my back is my guardian angel with the face of my bio mom....right side of my back is a pirate lady representing the lady I want to marry someday

More tattoos to come....
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    I have 6, a girl skull on my chest, stars on my inner left wrist, and heart with 2 stars and J & H on my inner right wrist, cherries with my name under it on the back of my neck, praying hands on my right calf and a butterfly with tribal on my lower back
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I have a capital "B" on each *kitten* cheek...so if anyone asks my name, I can drop my pants, bend over, and spread 'em and then they will know...

I cannot believe no one asked this of you, Repo: but can we see a pic? Please? Pretty Please???

Oh, I have 8 (but been under the gun 9 times :tongue: )