6 Years Logging & 140lbs Gone

Options
Bundyman
Bundyman Posts: 42 Member
It was exactly six years ago today that I began logging my food and calories using this app. Today is day 2190 in a row tracking my meals and I have lost a total of just under 140 pounds.

It hasn’t been easy or all success without setbacks but I am determined to keep working on myself and improving my health. I hope to lose at least another 70 pounds to reach my goal of 240.

While there’s no guarantee it won’t return, my diabetes has vanished and I am off all diabetic meds. My sleep apnea has improved as well. I’ve also met a wonderful woman since losing the weight and am engaged to be married next year.

I can honestly say, finally learning to eat less and exercise regularly has changed my life.

Replies

• Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Excellent well done!!!
  • cloud_writer
    cloud_writer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're my new hero :-)
  • thatjodiegirl
    thatjodiegirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Congratulations!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! Great job!
  • ElAitch126
    ElAitch126 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You will crush the next 70!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing, you definitely prove one can do this.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,311 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! There's something so inspiring to me about super long tracking trends! And it has obviously made a big difference...congratulations on losing 140 lbs! I have no doubt that you will get to your goal; you've proven you have the perseverance to just keep on going and going and going.
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Thank you for sharing. You're amazing!!
  • Bundyman
    Bundyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and encouragement. Continued success to all of you as well. :smile:
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Good job man! Slow and steady wins the race my friend - you got this
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!