Motivated & Dedicated

Options
What's up everyone? I'm a 36 year old father of 4 from Nor-Cal. Prior military Scouts Out!!!! After 2007 I stopped being active in the gym or running. I'm currently in week 4 of no soda, juice, Gatorade, or sweetener in my tea or coffee. I've almost cut carbs out except for my once a week scrambled egg burrito. I snack on raspberries and blackberries with TB12 protein shake for post workout. Mon- chest & tri 1 mile elliptical 1 mile treadmill, tue- back & bi same 2 miles, wed-core same 2 miles, thru legs & glutes no cardio, Friday usually just cardio sometimes more core, sat & sun rest days just stretch 15 min morning, noon and night. Was 194lbs @ 5' 8" and 4 weeks later I'm at 180. My goal is to lose 20lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of muscle. The hardest part is diet and just showing up to the gym. I'm getting better at not having to read every label and I don't mind the gym at all. Much love to all you dedicated to your nutrition and fitness.

Replies

• ryanmnarng
    ryanmnarng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey man! I am prior military as well combat medic for the squadron here in Duluth. Looks like we got a similar journey ahead of us. I am trying to figure out the diet portion of things as well. I am lucky enough that the gym is right at the University.