Fitness apps???

Options
Of course we all love MFP!!!!!

I also use
Down Dog -yoga
30 day fitness- calisthenics
Google fit-tracking app

What are your go to apps to keep on track???!!

Replies

• Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    For weight training, Jefit is excellent. You can keep track of all the weights and what have you, and they suggest exercises at the start so that's quite helpful.
  • rdthoms
    rdthoms Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    body shape tracking with MyShape.FITNESS (google it)
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Training Peaks is a software tool for endurance training that I love. It is a paid service that provides both daily workout tracking as well as great trending info to allow athletes to track fitness, fatigue and race readiness.

Every workout that is tracked by my Garmin device is automatically uploaded to Training Peaks via my phone or home wifi. The uploaded information is immediately available to me and my coach. TP also takes MFP inputs so we can track the relationship between calorie intake and performance. Finally, TP provides a "Performance Management Chart" that shows a graph of my swim, bike, run and overall fitness improvements over any historical period I choose, from a one week look back to multi year trending.

I know that this is overkill for most people, but for endurance athletes who are data geeks, its the best thing since sliced bread. :)
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow thank y'all so much!! Love the info!!! Gonna look into all of them!!! I love data and I have been working on my endurance training so that is one I'm excited about!!!
  • xena80s
    xena80s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use Jefit. I'm a new user, I like it so far.
  • hill00936
    hill00936 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    heeey there is big amount of different apps for trackings. the one ive found recently is Victa on Iphone. i run with pleasure now. I like playing games and thst app is fot me. I created a character there, chose a look for him. And when i do my running its getting more powerful and stronger. Ive already won some users in fights. Anyway I keep motivated for running and feel good
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Old thread, but no problem here. I use ismoothrun for running next to my Garmin watch. Track everything with it anyway. And I do my own workouts. I created a few running and strength/kettlebell ones for Garmin that I can follow on my watch. Or just pen and paper.