Mommy weight

SO, it's been a 13 months since I gave birth to my beautiful baby. Although i was pretty good about eating healthy foods during my pregnancy - breastfeeding drove me into a hunger craze for all kinds of junk food. Now that I have stopped BF and the first crazy year is down - I realize that i need to take better care of my health. Unfortunately it's 20 pounds too late. Super discouraged at the moment and hoping MFP turns out to be a true pal for me in this journey. Looking for encouragement and hope.

Replies

• chastitywhite
    chastitywhite Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I just started a little over a week ago and I’m very happy with the weight I’ve lost so far. My youngest is 16 months old and I haven’t had any luck losing even one lb since he was 3 months old. Now that he’s a little older I only let him nurse 3 times a day and I’m hoping to wean soon so figured it was time to take care of myself. I really am loving FP..I’ve learned so much about my eating habits. I thought I ate healthy before...but I’m realizing that I could’ve been doing much better, especially with all the high calorie foods. Being hyper aware of what I’m putting in my body is paying off and it will for you too. I’m going to add you as a friend on here if that’s ok. Good luck on your journey!
  • fchdallas
    fchdallas Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks!! This really helps!
  • daniel_philippe
    daniel_philippe Posts: 48 Member
    Hello!
    Welcome to MFP! I can definitely relate to the feeling of being discouraged, but MFP is full of people who are inspiring and who would love to help the most they can. If you would like, I would be happy to help be a motivator for you. Feel free to add me! :)