Beachbody on Demand

Options
Anyone have Beachbody on Demand? I just purchased it and wondering if anyone else has it and how you are doing with the programs. Took me couple days to decide which program to do but now I am ready to push play.

Replies

• emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started the trial. Probably will keep it for now but need to find a program that I like. I was hoping to find something like FitBody Bootcamp but it’s just not the same... but it’s nice to be able to pull up any video and get a workout in... especially since I do not have a gym membership at the moment.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I have it. I don't use it much because I do most of my training in a gym, but I think it's a good resource for people who want to work out from home. Try to find a program that has workouts that you think you would enjoy, and that are at your fitness level.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it. I’m currently doing 21 Day Fix and am on my third round. I’m planning to do 80 Day Obsession next. If you like working out at home you will love BOD.
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've had it for several years and like it very much. I've done Insanity, Insanity Asylum, and LIIFT4.
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've had it off and on for the past couple of years. I actually have the DVD's for p90x and 21 day fix, but I like the convenience of BOD.
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    ByFaith4Life4Christ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I made it to day 5. Actually look forward to doing my workouts again!! Win win!!
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    Options
    Do you follow meal plan with containers, count calories or macros? Curious??
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am following the containers but I weigh what fits in the container and log it in MFP.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I love it. I like that I can do whatever I feel like doing that day. Dancing? Yoga? Shaun T? It's all there. I just ordered a stepper for the new Shaun T That starts the 1st!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I have had Beachbody on Demand for about 2 years, but I find myself doing nothing but Insanity consistently. I just bought the Insanity DVDs from eBay and will not renew when BBOD is ready to expire. I just don't like the other workouts on there, but that's just a personal preference of mine. Look through the workouts, have fun trying them all out, and see if it's worth it for you.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am following the containers but I weigh what fits in the container and log it in MFP.

About to do the same. I feel all sense of portion control has escaped me.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I do not have the on-demand because I so not have high speed internet, but I have P90X (1/2/3), Body Beast, Brazil Butt Lift, RevAbs, and Body Combat...I love all of them, though I think RevAbs and X2 are my least favorite, just kind of boring...and I change what program I'm doing each month, but I mostly end up cycling through these over and over because I really do enjoy them.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have it and I'm currently doing 80 Day Obsession which I love! I have a soft spot for BB programs because when I started losing weight, I started along with doing the 21 Day Fix program. I feel like doing that from day 1 along with MFP kept me on track. I never looked back and never stopped working out after that first day. After that, I moved onto 21 DF Extreme and then Chalean Extreme which helped with my body composition immensely. I also did Body Beast, then Hammer and Chisel before moving onto my own thing for a couple of years. I was going through the programs on Fitness Blender for the last two years and, while Kelli and Daniel are awesome people, I noticed I was getting bored and I was tired of their format and overemphasis on "HIIT" style workouts. The moves got too repetitive and the "bored easily" workouts didn't work certain muscle groups enough.

Recently, I was craving the "high" and enthusiasm from when I first started losing weight. I've been maintaining for years and I'm purely focusing on my body composition, but I missed being so driven. I found out about 80 Day Obsession so I decided to do it. I'm on Day 24 as of tomorrow and let me just say that this program is fantastic! I definitely feel like I needed the change in exercise and I'm noticing a lot of little changes in my body. It was just the challenge I needed and I'm so happy I started.

I do not follow the containers for the program. I did that for 21 Day Fix while also weighing everything out on MFP and using my Fitbit and the containers had me severely undereating. The containers are just a tool to make it easier for those who don't count calories/use a food scale and nothing more. I also have to say that I have never and will never be a BB coach, request help from a BB coach, or buy into the MLM side of BB. It's because of that side of the company that they have such a bad rep, but honestly the workout programs themselves are fantastic.
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    Options
    Starting wk 2 and I am loving it. If anyone wants to support each other send me a request or a message. I share my diary but calories are low. Wanting to try and get body fat % down some.
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it too. Currently on week 5 of Body Beast :) I don't follow the meal plans, and I do mute Sagi as he does my head in, but I really enjoy the workouts. I've previously done p90x and p90x3 and 21 day fix which are all also great programs.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I have it and use it once a week on average. I run, hike, and lift mostly. So when I don’t feel like battling the weather to go outside or it is a cardio day and I have to leave the weights alone I will pick a program. I have done the entire insanity program multiple times, for me it is very motivating, I have added bits and pieces of body beast into my lifting as accessory work or lighter days, and enjoy learning some of the other workouts just for fun and to move on the days I need something distracting. I have issues with being told what to do so following a scheduled program for too long ends up with me rebelling and veering off on my own. Lol!! This gives me tons of choice, even when I have to mute out some of the voices(chalene) and play my own soundtrack.
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    Options
    Still going strong with my workouts. I am loving it! Just signed up to do the Liift4/transform 20 hybrid. Those guys are my fav!!!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Still going strong with my workouts. I am loving it! Just signed up to do the Liift4/transform 20 hybrid. Those guys are my fav!!!

Just signed up too! I got great results from Liift 4. I've only done Cize by Shawn T, so Transform 20 wil be new.

Request sent.