I cant make your cardio workout shorter but better for you ;

Options
SORRY THAT TITLE SHOULD SAY CAN !!

Honestly that sounds mad doesn’t it??

But seriously I have done it myself for 4 months and wow it work!!

I sweat more in 15 minutes then what I would do in 40 minutes.

It’s all to do with your heart rate and metabolism :)

Who is interested??

Add me to find out

Replies

• Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    sounds gimmicky....no offense. :P Just throw on some trash bags under your clothes wear sweats and do your normal routine works for me.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound like way to make friends!!
  • jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Why do we have to add you to find out?
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, HIIT? or equivallent?
  • shaunyhall87
    shaunyhall87 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW abuse lol

It does sound like a bit of a gimmick don’t it, I do apologise for that.

I aren’t selling anything or out like that LOL

And sorry regarding the adding me as a friend thing to find out.

I just thought people who are friends on here like to help each other out.

Hence why i said add me as a friend as i’m always willing to help people lose weight.

I have had some right experiences that’s all :)

Kind Regards,

Shaun
  • shaunyhall87
    Options
    Basically my friend and me were looking online to make cardio work outs quicker.

We get to gym at like 8.15pm because our job/family commitments and it shuts at 10pm

I have to put bag and things in locker and then shower and get ready at the end.

So you can imagine the time soon goes...

Basically we do cardio followed by weights work out.

We found something really interesting through a fitness cardio workout, which involved your heart rate.

Not sure if you know this but you actually lose weight during your sleep? Because of your metabolism.

Anyhow the workout... (This is what I did you can change it of course )

5 minutes run - 30 seconds really slow barely moving then 30 seconds sprints, do this for 5 mins going slow a total of 5 times and fast a total of 5 times.

5 minutes cross trainer - again 30 seconds slow, 30 seconds fast! just like running, obviously its easier to control then a treadmill.

5 minutes bike - do the same with the bike 30 seconds slow 30 seconds fast, believe it or not the bike feels like hardest.

Obviously don’t put the level on the fitness equipment to high or to low, just put it how you are comfortable with.

Now I bet your wondering how the hell does that work??????

When your going slow ,your giving your body a rest and your heart beat is going slowly, then when u go really fast your heart pace picks up along with your speed as your using more energy. Then when you suddenly stop it slows down and when it’s back to normal you go fast again. Its basically stop start stop start stop start for the whole 15 mins, Which results in your heart and body using mote energy and burning off more weight.

After your done your metabolism will have being given a kick start and you will feel good for it and continue to lose more weight then if you did 30-60 mins cardio at a boring steady pace

Also you sweat lots, you will be amazed how much u sweat.

ENJOY :) let me know how u find it

HAPPY!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    not to rain on anyone's parade, I'm very glad you found this shauny, but this is just HIIT training, specifically it's a bastardization of the Tabata protocol, it's not uncommon, I've been doing original tabata for about 4 years now. Intervals work.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I do HIIT through Turbofire
    mx
  • shaunyhall87
    Options
    I understand it has being round a while.....

I'm only trying to help people.....

GEEZ thought this was a freindly site???

I will keep it to myself from now on!