I like big...

Options
Banks01
Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
butts and i cannot lie

Something weird happened yesterday.

Went to HH with friends, which is not weird, and had only three beers which is weird.

Then a friend came over who I use to date and we drank a bottle of la crema Pinot and caught up. She spent the night and...

Nothing happened.

So the weird parts are:

She recently got enaged. Not weird
Came to visit me from out of town. Not weird
Spent the night in my bed. Weird
No hanky panky. Weird, considerig our past. Which was good but odd. I don't think that's happened before.

Also weird? I'm up at 530

Replies

• Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Word.

Weird :)
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    That IS weird :P
  • Banks01
    Options
    Ever slept in the same bed with the opposite sex that you use to date (I.e.sexin) in underwear and nothing happen?

That's a first.
  • crobinson53
    Options
    Hmm...

Seems like you both didn't drink enough or you're both getting old.

Please don't be offended it wasn't my intention. :happy:
  • sandynx820
    sandynx820 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd say she is not sure about the engagement.....needed someone familiar around so she could "gather her feelings". That night she needed comfort not sex.....you must be a nice guy to not have gotten "pushy" with her about the weird situation! Hope she isn't making a mistake settling for someone else. (just my thoughts)
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ...and being a gentleman you decided to post the details here. I think she should stick with the Fiancé.
  • crobinson53
    Options
    ...and being a gentleman you decided to post the details here. I think she should stick with the Fiancé.

And she's the model of the perfect woman.

Going out of town to visit a male friend.
    Drinking with the male friend.
    Sleeping in bed with the male friend.
    In her underwear.

Sounds like good marriage material to me. :grumble:
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When my ex and I were separated, but still living together, some nights I'd ask to sleep in his bed. Not to cuddle or have sex, but just to be comforted by something familiar. I think sandynx820 is right. = )
  • Banks01
    Options

Ah, You must be one of the negative people everyone is talking about.

Now, I would agree with that comment had I posted her name or any details that could identify her. But I didn't.

For the record, I'm happy for her since I wasn't a viable long term option for her.
  • Banks01
    Options
    Hmm...

Seems like you both didn't drink enough or you're both getting old.

Please don't be offended it wasn't my intention. :happy:

Ha. The situation was too weird regardless how much we drank (which was only a bottle). And yeah, maybe I'm old, she's not, she's 15 years younger.
  • crobinson53
    Options
    Lol don't mind me. I thought the whole thing was weird too. Just throwing stuff out there to see if it would stick. :laugh:
  • Banks01
    Options
    Lol don't mind me. I thought the whole thing was weird too. Just throwing stuff out there to see if it would stick. :laugh:

Your profile pic is freaking me out a littlle
  • crobinson53
    Options
    My normal face is even freakier. :cry:
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

And she's the model of the perfect woman.

Going out of town to visit a male friend.
    Drinking with the male friend.
    Sleeping in bed with the male friend.
    In her underwear.

Sounds like good marriage material to me. :grumble:
    Doesn't sound too weird to me. But then again, you're looking at a girl who has been sleeping in same beds with hers friends and their boyfriends without anything happening :laugh: (Yes, no ménage à trois, haha)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    What's weird thing is that you didn't invite me for a glass or two of that la crema Pinot love that wine can drink it like water lol.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    - LoL that is weird as hell!!!
    - I have slept with guys 'friends' in my bed and nothing happened obviously (I was single then)!! Not in my underwear though, that's mad creepy!
    - I'd never visit an ex boyfriends!! (mine seem to hate me for some reason....I have the tendency to break up with boys without giving them a good reason!)
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    you must not have needed it that bad!
    The sex

you must have needed company
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    SON I AM DISAPPOINT.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have slept in the bed with a few female friends. Some I have dated before. Now we are just friends. Thankfully you didn't try anything. Maybe she just likes you as a friend, someone she can trust.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Maybe you're growing up <nahhh, Toby, probably not>..?

Maybe she's growing up <possibly, she is engaged>?

Maybe...it WAS just weird : )