Legs

Options
Hi everyone

I’m starting on Monday counting what I eat and gym! I know you can’t target areas to loose weight but would like people’s experiences! I’ve got large legs both thighs and calf’s when you started loosing weight did they get smaller too?

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I’m starting on Monday counting what I eat and gym! I know you can’t target areas to loose weight but would like people’s experiences! I’ve got large legs both thighs and calf’s when you started loosing weight did they get smaller too?

Everyone is different. Yes, they will get smaller as your body overall loses fat. It may be the first area that's noticeable, or it may be the very last. Just keep at it. :)
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    sadly my legs (thighs) are the last place holding onto fat. arms too (go arm jiggle!). both are out of proportion with the rest of my body and i don't think i'll ever be able to stay the course and then maintain at a weight where they would be "smaller". My body just is what it is. toning (muscle building) will hopefully help as maybe will time (possibly the skin will tighten up.

but each person is different.
  • KetoZandra
    KetoZandra Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the weight comes off equally all over. I have big thighs, they are still big compared to the rest of my body.
  • mlsh69
    mlsh69 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes my thunder thighs went down a lot. I do bicycle and elliptical plus weights. They are still large but firm.