What do you think is the quickest way to lose weight?

km_scott242
km_scott242 Posts: 2 Member
Tell me what you think is the quickest way to lose weight

Replies

• guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Eat nothing, and do tons of exercise.

Obviously DO NOT TRY THAT METHOD - completely not healthy for your body and has bad mental and physical side effects and can actually kill you - but if you are just curious what the actual "fastest" way to lose weight, I think that is probably it.

That being said - if you are looking for tips on quick, non damaging to your body ways to lose weight fast, I think the information about caloric deficit some other MFP members posted above is the way to go. :D
  • Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    I do low carb. I eat a lot of veggies, great sources of protein and healthy fats. Few fruits. I feel happy, not deprived. I exercise when I want/can but my life doesn’t revolve around it. I’m trying to understand good better and treat myself better though it.
    I’ve been happy with my results so far... no complaints. I have a very easy time cooking for my family, too. Best of luck.
  • mdreddie
    mdreddie Posts: 73 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Eat less calories.
    What he said.
  • TexasLadyCop1
    TexasLadyCop1 Posts: 1 Member
    PAIXIEN!!!

Really!!!! talking about Meth (speed), is really inappropriate because someone who is desperate to lose weight just might say “to hell with it, I’ll use it till I lose a good amount of weight and then I’ll just stop!”

Some people are in dire situations and not thinking about the long-term toll that it will take on your body or their health and worst of all...addicted to it. You have no idea of the women especially who started talking just to lose weight.

PAIXIEN have made Meth look like it’s a possible option to someone whos despairing. Please think before you say such things. Just worried I’ve seen it done lots of times.