6 week 6 pack .... anyone want to join me?

Options
124»

Replies

• shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ugh...just finished typing all this and it didn't load....here I go again....

well, I got level1 done before dinner tonite! yay! My family probably thinks I'm crazy for doing a second workout today while on vacation, but I don't care...I am committed!!! haha!!
    I did have a few snacks (pretzels and chips/salsa....oh and a couple roasted marshmallows with my 6 yr old!) that I don't normally indulge in at home, but I was really hungry this afternoon....prob extra cals burned on the beach walk this morning! But I figure even if I go over my normal cal allowance, I am still well within a maintenance amount and if I can maintain while on vacation, I see that as a victory!

And yeah, Kat...my goal weight has changed a few times already too! haha..."just 3 more" lol
  • shellgib
    Options
    okay...so I think I am the only one left on this thread, lol. But i will con't to write because it helps keep me motivated thru the 6 weeks that I committed myself to do!

I got up and watched the beautiful sunrise this morning from our vacation beach house :smile: and then went for my 3.5mi trek down to the pier and back along the beach. AND.... I came back and did level 1 of 6w6p!! :smokin: YAY ME!! haha!!

I am still indulging a little too much on treats...cherry dipped ice cream cone on the boardwalk last night :ohwell: !! But it was worth it :tongue: !! Oh and that was after the 'all-you-can-eat crab legs" :love: I had for dinner! MMMMM!!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I do it some but not on bootcamp days! Can't
    I'm doing an outdoor bootcamp in sept so i doubt I'll be up for 6pk6wk so maybe in oct but you'll be done by then!
  • shellgib
    Options
    okay, so back from vacation and have done level 2 for the past 3 days straight and my core is sore!!! all the way around from my back muscles to my abs/obliques and hip flexers!! LOVEIT!! haha!! I think for these last 2 weeks of my "6weeks" I will just to level 2 instead of alternating like I was doing. It's such a better cardio workout and I love the feeling of my lower abs being tight when I move around (mostly though it wakes me up in the middle of the night when I flip around in bed...which isn't all that great, lol) Hopefully I will get it done 5 x's this week as I only have 2 full days of work which will be my rest days.

I am actually looking forward to taking some "after" pics now!
  • saydee3
    saydee3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last few weeks... it's been insanity. I'm getting back on track and am planning to do 6W6P this afternoon after work. I've missed y'all!! :)