A friendly Hello and friend to be ??

Options
Hello !! Or shall I say Good evening !!🤗
Just started this app today looking to drop my mommy weight . My kids are 4&5 and just wasn’t up to putting in effort . Now is the time for me to get started !! Better late then never I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️... on my profile picture it’s my Dad and I . I use this photo because he is my inspiration to lose the weight. I always see him working hard and dedicated and I hope to be there one day sooner then soon with the weight I’m needing to lose ! Anywhoo looking for someone to share food diary’s with ., possible work out buddies and hopefully near by !! I work a lot seems like I never have time but I’m definitely trying to make time to lose this weight ! Any messages back would be greatly appreciated and hopefully a long term friend in the end ! ☺️

Replies

• Dora50_2018
    Dora50_2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey! Stay positive, you can achieve your goals that way!

I started my weight loss journey a year ago and so far have lost 90lbs. It took a lot of hard work and determination from within myself. Having supportive family and friends is a huge plus!

Feel free to add me😁
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    All the best! Also feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Tarheelgirl1994
    Tarheelgirl1994 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends. Feel free to add me. Am new here.
  • LeighAnn2871
    LeighAnn2871 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a share friend as well!! I love cheering people on, and I like having friends to be accountable to. I'll send you a friend request! Good luck on your journey! You've got this!!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,733 Member
    Options
    Wishing you great success ...You are welcome to add me .. :)
  • fat2fit1919
    fat2fit1919 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!

This is my first week on here (I did it once before and lost lots of weight but stupidly fell off the wagon and let the weight creep back up again 😔) so this time, I'm going to really really try my best to stick to this and keep the weight off!

I'm 31 and from the UK.

Where are you all from?
  • MystiqWings
    MystiqWings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi

Wishing everyone the best reaching her / his goals, when desired if not already done it's possible to fill in your profile on myfitnesspal where it's possible to add motivation.. which can be viewed any time, to keep focused on reaching / maintaining goals (click your name on the top of the website to open the profile page, there's a button to edit the page).

Have Fun <3
  • jeffbassett
    jeffbassett Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in the uk too bristol here😊
  • ruby1370
    ruby1370 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    UK based. Hello
  • megeemay4
    megeemay4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, wishing you all the best in reaching your goals. I’m always looking to add new friends so please feel free to add me. I’m based in the UK 😃