Motivation help

Options
Hey I’m new my name is Libby. I’m finding it hard to stick to healthy living any advice and food plan tips for fussy eater. ❤️

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Eating in a deficit is all you need to do to lose weight.

Stsrt with doing that and then add more fruit and veg etc as you go along.
  • MystiqWings
    MystiqWings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats by taking the first step to wanting getting healthier. If not already done, it's possible to add your motivation in your personal profile when desired by clicking your name at the top of the website, and clicking the edit button..

The profile can be look at anytime, to keep reminding of goals.

Best Wishes
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Eat the foods you like in smaller quantities that fit into your calorie goal.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    I'd say the best motivator is to fill out that FOOD diary every day.

Look at it. Learn from it. Add a vegetable to every meal.

It's a process, this doesn't come naturally to anyone who has become overweight. There is discipline and setbacks. The trick is learning from the experience and continually making necessary adjustments.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Fill out the diary all day as you go along, paying attention to how many calories are left in your food plan. Sacrifice only to keep to your calorie goal as opposed to substituting foods you hate for foods you like. then, like magic, tomorrow comes and it is a new day with a reset of the calories and room for you to have that sacrificed item if you still crave it.
  • Libbylou5675
    Libbylou5675 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thankyou so much all you guys for your messages on this they are really working. Just struggling to drop the weight now but I’m sure it will get there x