Most weight lost in 11 weeks?

Options
Hi I have just started up and have 11 weeks until I go on holiday. How much have you lost in 11 weeks please? I would love to lost 21/28lb but I feel this is a little unrealistic

Thanks

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much weight you have to lose altogether?
  • no_excess_luggage_allowed
    Options
    Hi, I weigh 260lb ๐Ÿ™ˆ so I have a good 70lb to lose altogether.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Then 22lbs is probably doable.

But it's not like you're not going to go on holiday if you haven't lost the weight, is it?
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options

21 pounds is doable in this scenario, but hopefully your weight loss goals are for long term success, not simply losing some weight for holiday and then stopping. Sometimes short term goals can be good for us, but more important is that this is a long term journey to improved health. So I hope that if you are losing, but not at your desired rates, that you will still take joy in that.
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Its good to have a mini goal (holiday) but better to think of this as a journey, not a destination. Set up your weight loss to go for 1-2lbs a week, counting calories and exercising if able to, and whatever you lose by then will be great. Then have your holiday, come back, and keep going! :smile:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 - March 19....

Total of 18 lbs. On a 1lb per week deficit, however I also fast from 8pm til noon everyday...half way through I went on a cruise to Cabo (so that loss was curtailed a bit because I surely didn't lose anything that week). My wife lost about 14lbs in the same timeframe. It's doable for sure!
  • libbyparatodos
    libbyparatodos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support to keep going 158.5 Iโ€™ve been gaining weight for the last 3 years Iโ€™m 5โ€™4โ€ age 57.