HELP!! I Need serious motivation and friendly advice!!

Options
Hi All...My name is Tina and I'm based in the UK. I've been on this journey before with variable success but since 50+ has caught up with me alongside a niggling knee injury I seem to have completely lost my mojo ☹ I have lost most of my old contacts on MFP as it has been some time since commiting to daily login and would truly value any support and some new MFP buddies to help chivvy me along my way. I have around around 20+lbs as my ideal target to lose...my lack of commitment to the cause seems to have been my main issue of late but now my clothes are feeling decidedly tight and I refuse to buy new any new clothes until I am the size I feel most comfortable with!! Please do add me if you would like and I will aim to support you on your journey's too! 😊😊

Replies

• rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina. I am in Canada, and my name is Mel. I have a chronic knee problem that’s been bothering me more than usual this winter. Since joining here in 2015, I’ve lost the same 8 or so pounds every year, and my new goal is to learn how to maintain rather than slack off every fall. Not the same goals, but plagued by knee problems. Add me back if you wish.

I’m 44, female.
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Woo woo here we go ladies third time the charm for me lost over 100lbs twice before lol I can do it again first 60 is behind me yah now for the hard stuff!! Need all the motivation I can get!! We all gotta stick together!! Add me!!!
  • ObesityGotsToGo
    ObesityGotsToGo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    milomog wrote: »
    Hi All...My name is Tina and I'm based in the UK. I've been on this journey before with variable success but since 50+ has caught up with me alongside a niggling knee injury I seem to have completely lost my mojo ☹ I have lost most of my old contacts on MFP as it has been some time since commiting to daily login and would truly value any support and some new MFP buddies to help chivvy me along my way. I have around around 20+lbs as my ideal target to lose...my lack of commitment to the cause seems to have been my main issue of late but now my clothes are feeling decidedly tight and I refuse to buy new any new clothes until I am the size I feel most comfortable with!! Please do add me if you would like and I will aim to support you on your journey's too! 😊😊

Hi we're all in this together I just got back on been off since 2014, you can add me.
  • ObesityGotsToGo
    ObesityGotsToGo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me don't quit.. we're in this together.