100lb to go people! Help (& occasional home truths) needed šŸ™„. MFP/SW/Apple watch

Options
tjm_72
tjm_72 Posts: 2 Member
Hi you lovely bunch!!

I have a long way to go and could do with a bit of a push from some mates šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

If you fancy kicking me up the *kitten* occasionally & maybe having an Apple ring war with me .... hop on board & add me.

I got 100lb to go & the will power of a deflated balloon šŸŽˆ

See you soon šŸ˜‡

Replies

• lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I've done this journey and am still going.

There's some great articles on here about the myth of will power (what you really need is discipline) and about obesity being a chronic disease that we just get into remission and have to keep working at to keep it that way. These have really helped my mindset in keeping going.

I think planning and discipline are key.
    I do a meal plan and an online shop (too many extras sneak into my basket if I go to the shops). I prep my meals for the week and plan the days I'm doing exercise. I have my kit ready to go and change at work. I take any element of choice out of it otherwise I don't go!
  • tjm_72
    tjm_72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks mate... with good stuff like that Iā€™m adding you right away!!! ... šŸ™‚
  • murphey021
    murphey021 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I just started also and have 100 pounds to lose also. I can always use the motivation and support to keep me going in my new journey! Good luck to you!