Women 200lb+, let's take March by storm!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Anliena
    Anliena Posts: 60 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm jumping in late in the month too! I decided this week something had to change. I joined OrangeTheory and had my first workout there, did some yoga, and started logging my food against. 3 days now, going strong. Even with kids and husband all sick.

SW: 273.8
    CW: 273.8
    GW1: 250
    UGW: 150

March goals: Log all food, work out twice a week.

Add me! I need some awesome active friends.
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    jenfra123 wrote: »
    Well today I have decided to get rid of the cookies that are in my desk drawer. I am going to give them away. I want to get my act together for April 1st. I am tired of my clothes not fitting and I refuse to buy new clothing. So I am getting my act together. I looked at my log from last year and I had lost 20 lbs and I was feeling really good. I know that I have be indulging with sweets like crazy. I know that once i put that down and focus on healthy stuff i do alot better. I am praying and asking God to help me get through this. I don't want to have diabetes which is in my family. I got get my life on track.

I’m not one for praying, I am one for creating a plan of action, doctor, coach, accountability, logging, really taking a hard look at what you need to do, and why. Getting rid of the cookies is a good start, are you emotionally eating them at work - how can you change the work dynamic, what’s the alternative. I know at my start a I had a lot of pickles handy....instead of chips.
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hello, ladies. It's the last week of the month! I am so glad that I stuck with my goals for March. Thank you all for motivating me! I will be creating a new 200lb+ women's group for April to keep the momentum going. Look out for it next Sunday.

Last week:
    Logged meals 7/7
    Swam 2/3
    Strength 2/2.
  • Worsum
    Worsum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SW: 263
    CW:232
    GW:150

My March goals:
    1. Try to eat more (I really struggle with eating enough)
    2. Get my 10,000 steps in every day
    3. Try to get more sleep
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I joined a gym Feb 10. I did great until Feb 15 when I had some serious dental work and was told I couldn't exercise for 3 days. Got back to the gym for a week and got a nasty sinus infection. Missed 3 more days. I went back March 11 and have only skipped Sundays. Going to the gym was a huge step for me. I'm taking another big step Wednesday. I signed up to meet with a trainer. I do fine at cardio, but I know I need to add strength training. I'm kind of afraid of hurting myself on the weight equipment, so I decided to meet with a trainer. I'm praying he is not the critical type and doesn't talk down to me. I'm afraid it will be like PE in high school. I could use some happy thoughts for Wednesday night when I meet this guy.

Connie in KY
  • RavenStCloud
    Options
    cmsavells wrote: »
    I joined a gym Feb 10. I did great until Feb 15 when I had some serious dental work and was told I couldn't exercise for 3 days. Got back to the gym for a week and got a nasty sinus infection. Missed 3 more days. I went back March 11 and have only skipped Sundays. Going to the gym was a huge step for me. I'm taking another big step Wednesday. I signed up to meet with a trainer. I do fine at cardio, but I know I need to add strength training. I'm kind of afraid of hurting myself on the weight equipment, so I decided to meet with a trainer. I'm praying he is not the critical type and doesn't talk down to me. I'm afraid it will be like PE in high school. I could use some happy thoughts for Wednesday night when I meet this guy.

Connie in KY

I'm meeting with a trainer for the first time tomorrow! I'm the same with strength training. I know I need to do better and I just don't know how. So good luck to both of us!!!
  • AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    March has been a bit of a bummer, took Jan and Feb by storm and struggled this month to keep the same loss momentum That being said, I've met my goals for March that I set out here. Size 18 jeans now fit, got more serious about IF and I've been in Onderland now for 2 days. =)
  • IsETHome
    Options
    IsETHome wrote: »
    IsETHome wrote: »
    SW: 236
    CW: 209-212
    GW: 189 (at least phase 1).

Keep cals under 1200 daily, closer to 1050 daily (I am sedentary)
    Pool jogging 2x per week
    Home low impact 2x per week
    Weigh in under 207 at the end of March
    Just lost my wellness coach to a job change - hope to find another one before months end
    Add iron, based on recent lab result.

Well I’m still at the same weight, but my range is 209-211 mostly, doing pool work not enough low impact. 2 days cals were over, but not by much. Still hopeful I’ll reach 207. TOM hit me Feb 7 and never stopped, multiple hormone pills by obgyn to try to stop it, so I’ll take the maintenance. Really motivated to get to wonderland.

Last week Check in:
    SW: 236
    CW: Wozers yes 205 (I can almost see wonderland from here)
    GW: 189 (phase 1)
    I did reconnect with a wellness coach. I increased my swim time to 3to5 times a week water jogging, the home aerobics was a nice idea, but didn't work out too well.
    My A1C is now in the NORMAL range after losing 31 pounds since November 12th.
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Connie in KY

I'm meeting with a trainer for the first time tomorrow! I'm the same with strength training. I know I need to do better and I just don't know how. So good luck to both of us!!!

My session was canceled. The trainer's wife had a baby yesterday morning. I'm rescheduled for next week. Babies don't come on a schedule. I'm happy for them. So I just wait.

Connie in KY

• IsETHome
    Options

Connie in KY

My session was canceled. The trainer's wife had a baby yesterday morning. I'm rescheduled for next week. Babies don't come on a schedule. I'm happy for them. So I just wait.

Connie in KY

bummer - maybe get a different trainer for you for right now.
  • kamendels
    kamendels Posts: 1 Member
    Options

SW: 273
    CW: 251
    GW: 190

APRIL GOALS:
    1. Get a gym membership
    2. Find a new healthy recipe
    3. Lose 5 pounds
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    OSW: 230.1
    SW: 219.2
    CW: 208.6
    GW #1: 180

March was a good month to me. Ready to start April with a vengeance!

• RavenStCloud
    Options
    Okay, we made it through March! Congrats, ladies!
    The new April group is up and it's called:

Women 200lb+, Let's Show April Who's Boss!!!

Come join!