What’s something people wouldn’t expect about you?

Options
julesdechaine
julesdechaine Posts: 138 Member
I own a 1965 Impala SS named The Screaming Demon and have her name inked shoulder to shoulder, her engine size on my neck, and her outline wrist to elbow.

Replies

• newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I started rifle range training at age 9.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    A lot of people think of me as being very silly and/or shy & reserved. They are surprised to learn that I am quite good at public speaking. It was my minor in college and I've done years of debate, Toastmasters, etc. I am very comfortable taking the stage in almost any situation, but my "offstage" personality would never lead most people to expect it.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I used to harvest human bodies for transplant. No one can believe I did that for some reason.

• julesdechaine
    julesdechaine Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I used to harvest human bodies for transplant. No one can believe I did that for some reason.

Slightly similar but my body is pre-donated to The Body Farm at Texas State. My degree is in anthropology and I want my leftovers used for forensic education.

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    That i travelled by greyhound from penticton bc canada all the way to north Carolina and back. I love travelling like that considering I've never been on an airplane
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I’m super predictable
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    People wouldn't expect (or know) some of the things that my friends are into I absolutely hate or find cheesy & uninteresting. Mainly steampunk. But tons more...
  • tjjm1850
    tjjm1850 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am low maintenance but very competitive. Just earned my brown belt in marshal arts at the age of 62.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    That I have a sister that I have never met and I've only seen 2 photos of her. Have no idea where she is.