Needing to lose 100+lbs

Options
Currently pretty damn heavy especially packing on additional pounds after my recent pregnancy. If you would like a non-judgemental friend to recognize your hard work losing a subtancial amount of weight, add me. Let's do this one day at a time beautiful people. We can do this šŸ’œ.

Replies

• SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Started my journey on January 2nd at 315lbs. So far I am about a pound away from a 40lb loss! I'll send you a request šŸ˜
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request, Iā€™m always looking for new friends to share the journey with!
  • julesb2442
    julesb2442 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @SageJJ93 what are you doing to lose that much?! Congrats!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @julesb2442 Honestly, I eat anywhere from 1,000-1,4000 calories per day, I excersise when I feel like it, but I do do a LOT more l, aka I set my phone down lol. My home is much cleaner, things are more organized, and my kids are happier since I do more stuff with them. I also never eat any calories burned back. šŸ˜
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the usual to come and denounce not eating back calories.......
  • michelledudley119
    michelledudley119 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heyyy I am in the same boat! Needing to lose about 140lbs and needing accountability!!! Add me anyone! :)
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, always happy to make new friends! We can do this!! :)
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone. mpb67x121uwy.jpg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....I have over 100lbs to lose AGAIN....This is the year I lose it and keep it off ....wishing you much success on your journey :)
  • joannegustyn1971
    joannegustyn1971 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Iā€™m not sure how to do friend requests on here. My goal weight is to lose about 80 pounds but I could definitely do to more than that.
  • pretzelday
    pretzelday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 left to lose, have lost 50 so far since around September.
  • Tammiann1961
    Tammiann1961 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend!! I need to lose 80 for knee replacement and have lost 18 so far in 25 days! I'm working hard at low carbs!
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Need friend support. I'm back on MFP for the millionth time. I let life and being busy push off my fitness goals :(