How do I get rid of muffin tops!!

Options
I try everything but if you have any tips or tricks pls let me know!!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I try everything but if you have any tips or tricks pls let me know!!

Calorie deficit
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    echmain3 wrote: »
    Stop eating muffins.

Nonsense. Muffins are awesome.

OP, your answer depends on what is causing the muffin top.

As others have said: If you have more fat to lose, then calorie deficit. If you don't have extra fat to lose, proper fit clothing (can also be done when you have some extra fat to lose).
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Stop eating muffins.

As others have said: If you have more fat to lose, then calorie deficit. If you don't have extra fat to lose, proper fit clothing (can also be done when you have some extra fat to lose).

Life without muffins is sad.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Stop eating muffins.

It does however leave more room for a well buttered piece of cinnamon raisin bread, or a croissant. Or a nice pile of Oreos :cookie:

OP, lose some weight and wear pants that don't smoosh you. And read the two links posted up thread. The mid section is an area many of us struggle with, and is often the last to go.
  • LoPotion
    LoPotion Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Agreeing with above posters. In addition to going with a larger size, try some different cuts/styles. I'm a fan of high-rise pants, pants with wide waistbands, and v-cut underwear.
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Stop eating muffins.

It does however leave more room for a well buttered piece of cinnamon raisin bread, or a croissant. Or a nice pile of Oreos :cookie:

OP, lose some weight and wear pants that don't smoosh you. And read the two links posted up thread. The mid section is an area many of us struggle with, and is often the last to go.

Muffin tops are the best part of the muffin. Kenny Kramer (portrayed by the name Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld) actually did try to sell just muffin tops at one point in time.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    MmeZeeZee wrote: »

If you're hoping to wear the smallest size on the rack and have no fat tipping over, you're looking at a marathon runner's regime and it's not easy. If you choose that please do so under the supervision of a coach and nutritionist who have your best interests in mind as there is a lot of eating disorders in the running world.

http://www.getactivefitnesscoaching.co.uk/images/articles/running_8.5.14.jpg

:huh:

• nutmegoreo
    Options
    Stop eating muffins.

Muffin tops are the best part of the muffin. Kenny Kramer (portrayed by the name Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld) actually did try to sell just muffin tops at one point in time.

Our grocers here have them. I'm a fan of the aggression suggested by ripping apart muffins though. So I rip them, eat the bottom, and save the crisp crunchy top for last.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Stop eating muffins.

Our grocers here have them. I'm a fan of the aggression suggested by ripping apart muffins though. So I rip them, eat the bottom, and save the crisp crunchy top for last.

That is the correct way to eat a muffin :drinker:
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Stop eating muffins.

That is the correct way to eat a muffin :drinker:

:smooched: