newbie :)

Options
Hi all,
Well I piled on alot of weight over the last 18 months, started losing it in June but then I've just had an AMAZING (and very indulgent) summer. So it all came back and now it's time to crack the whip.
I used to be really active due to the job I had but left just over a year ago to return to education, so have spent most of the past year sat in front of a desk.
2 weeks ago started doing zumba and never sweated so much in my life! And instead of walking the dog to the field and letting her run a few laps I'm now going to run with her as a start to getting me active again.
Wish me luck :) and looking forward to getting to know some of you on here
s_s x

Replies

• cairney4698
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find your journey much easier with the support and enthusiasm you will get from people on here. Wishing you well on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • scats28
    scats28 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi ive got a simular story to you, i lost 2 stone with slimming world got fed up with the happy clapping , went on holiday and guess what one and half stones back on feel like a right plonker!!
    decided enough is enough and im not going to just diet im excercising and concentrating on my jelly belly and bingo wings and hoping it will all come together rather than looking deflated!!
    so ive done my first kettlenetics workout this morning ,really impressed as i normally find home dvds depend on prancing around the lounge making a racket , but this one had me pouring in sweat after 20 mins and it was just mainly stepping about with the kettlebell. hopefully we can spur each other on to carry on :)
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find your journey much easier with the support and enthusiasm you will get from people on here. Wishing you well on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend

ditto. welcome!
  • sasy_sfinx
    Options
    oh wow what a fast response off people :) thanks
    one query, i have still got several days out, meals, parties coming up and just wondered how people log calories/details of meals out?! just wondering coz (for example) im sure a pizza in one independant restaurant will be made completely differently to another - different size and ingredients too. any advice?