Keto friends & supporters needed!

Options
India411
India411 Posts: 20 Member
My names India ("Indy"). I'm 45, 4 ft 11 & 139lbs. Im a busy mom of 3 (21, 16, 5)..getting back on MFP because my Keto'ing SUCKS!! Busy FT job and kids school extracurric's got me way off track to lazy nonworking Keto so not much loss lately. Realized im eating way too much protein, not enough fat and veggies..so need some friends to vent, discuss and to work together to stay ACCOUNTABLE, on track and feel supported. So, if you want to add me..please do!! Day one tracking macos was a success!! Finally im back on track and feel good!! I literally need to track for a while to..keep me on track lol!😂 Anyone want to jump with me and get to doing Keto right as much as possible?

Replies

• marymickaela
    marymickaela Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I’ll do it with you. I went to the store Sunday and bought lots of what I’m supposed to be eating. I’m 5’4” and 180lbs. I want to lose at least 30lbs before we go to Ireland in August. I have the “Simple Keto” book and it looks like it has lots of good recipes.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,239 Member
    Options
    I replied on your other thread ...you can add me ...would love to support you :)
  • carlensmom
    carlensmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m here for it!! I am 41derful and have an active 8-year-old son. I have 80lbs to lose and I’m ready to start the Keto diet. I have been watching Dr. Berg’s videos and have his Keto kit. I did a couple days last week before I had to travel for work and did pretty good. I know I have to meal prep to avoid the travel pitfall but I’m ready to give it a go!!
  • sandyatmn
    sandyatmn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will too! Just started Keto on March1st and down 15 lbs.
  • India411
    Options
    Thats AMAZING!! Such an awesome start! This app has helped a ton in keeping me on track especially logging my food before i eat so i can adjust when needed. Your doing great!!
  • India411
    Options
    Carlensmom! Yes we can do this!!! Dr Berry and Dr Boz youtube videos are awesome too!! Us Mamas are getting this done!!!
  • dowdybrittney
    dowdybrittney Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi India! I'm new to the keto world. I'm 6 weeks in and I love it! I'll be FR you. I need help and support from other Keto'ers.
  • India411
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Absolutely!! Welcome!! My biggest success has been setting my goals to show my calories, carbs, fat and protein. I easily eat too much protein, so this app keeps me on track. Logging food and portions BEFORE u eat and looking at where it out u for the whole day...can help u tweek where needed so you dont go over. Build from greens, to fat, then protein...thats what i do. Hope this helps! No kore than a 2.5 oz serving of protein is where i end up at my 2 meals. I make my Diary public, feel free to look. It works, just takes a while to learn. Videos from Dr Berg, Dr Berry and Dr Boz helps.🤗
  • tonibeavers
    tonibeavers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    would love to have any support on the keto diet that i can get. I am currently at 231 lbs 5'2" so i need to lose at least 100 lbs.. need friends and support...have a good day.
  • HurricaneNaoki
    HurricaneNaoki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm currently doing Keto and it's freaking amazing!
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • gwendalinaramirez
    gwendalinaramirez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have issues balancing protein/veggies and would love to lose 50 pounds. I'm 5.2 and weighing 190 being a female and of age.
  • blwhitfield22101
    blwhitfield22101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking to add more keto followers and others to share keto tops with. I'm almost three months in.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,239 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me ....I did keto in the past and I lost 78 lbs . then I quit and deleted my account only to gain it back and then some...I am tired of being a damn yoyo...I am on keto again not only to lose weight but to reverse my type 2 diabetes that I just learned I had back in Jan. I would love to support anyone on their journey :)
  • India411
    Options
    You can do this!! Together we can win and do better for ourselves. Here should u need me!🤗
  • Damienriven
    Damienriven Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Is there a subforum for keto? Just started today.
  • bonnieindestin
    bonnieindestin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did Whole 30 a year ago and learned a ton about clean eating. I loved how I felt and then I slowly re-introduced everything. I get lazy and take the easy road. I kept some changes in food and preparing meals but, need help making permanent changes. I have 2 young children and want them to have a healthier relationship with food than I do. LET'S DO THIS...more veggies and raw foods!