sprint 15 seconds
    walk 45 seconds
    repeat 10-15 times.
    **** KILLS. but it burned the crap outta my fat haha
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Bellydancing!

Deceptively challenging, SUPER fun, and man are you sore the next day :bigsmile: . ROCK THAT CORE!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Zumba - not the hardest, but the most fun and kinda weird
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    weighted standing calf raises:

5 sets of 20 at 30 pounds
    Feel the burn, love the burn
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Riding a bicycle in 105 degree heat for 30 minutes... not doing that again..
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Zumba - not the hardest, but the most fun and kinda weird

IDK, I did a Zumba tape with my sister that was really freakin hard! lol! I also vote Zumba for this lol
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Flirty girl --- What a fun work out!!!!!!!!!! little sexy dancing moving all the right parts and burning calories all at the same time !

Tha hardest thing for me is Lunges, and that damn elliptical machine ...for some crazy reason I just cannot do it !
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Sparring for 30 minutes straight. After 5 minutes you're worn out, so you really have to focus and find your inner strength!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I played rugby in high school, we practiced/weight lifted tuesday and thursday and monday and wednesday were cardio days. One Monday only me and one other guy showed up (we were props, basically the biggest guys on the team) and no one else did. We were at the indoor track for the college that's near the high school (our track was closed for maintenance and it was too cold to run outside). Anyhow, we decided to do a light 3 mile jog. Not 1 lap in and the college's football cheer-leading team came out and started practice in the middle of the track. That light jog very quickly turned into a 3 mile wind sprint because we were *ahem* young hormonal male teenagers and the cheer-leading team at the time was very...talented. Both of us shaved like 10 minutes off our normal run time. We made it out the door walking with our heads held high...and immediately once we were out of sight puked our guts out in the bushes.

I don't think they even noticed us...
  • fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Flirty girl --- What a fun work out!!!!!!!!!! little sexy dancing moving all the right parts and burning calories all at the same time !

Tha hardest thing for me is Lunges, and that damn elliptical machine ...for some crazy reason I just cannot do it !

I'm with you on the elliptical !!! I don't know what it is about that machine, but I just cannot get it right,lol !!! I'm scared to even try anymore
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    The '300' (check YouTube) workout. It's really not bad.
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    moving a fish tank into a 4th floor apartment. there aren't words....
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Stacking all the chairs at night @ my part time job... and mopping that bad boy. I break a heck of a sweat. LOL