Let's get it?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Options
vfromw
vfromw Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, this is kinda cool. So Im trying to lose weight and im stretching everyday and doing insane cardio workouts for a couple days then stopping for 2 weeks or more then doing it again. How does one keep that motivation haha. This is just a rant. Ive been 176 and 185 in high school. My worst would be 190 I think. Though ever since leaving and not caring what people think and watching my diet, exercising sometimes. I think it will be possible to get to the body I've always wanted and be happy to see summer clothes haha. Hope everyone can relate ๐Ÿคฃ I wanba be a skinny legend yall.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/818701/the-myth-of-motivation-and-what-you-need-instead/p1

instead of doing 'insane' workouts for a couple of days, why not find something sustainable that you can do 3/4 x a week?
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You sound like me!!! I want my best body EVER!!!! I half assed the last five years.....before that I had lost 100lbs(254 start weight) then gained it back with my kiddo plus 25 extra!! Lost 135lbs!! Kept that off for almost 3 years gained it all back and then some with baby 2 at delivery 263!!!! My thyroid went nuts and I just didn't want to try but wanted the weight to come off!! Finally last summer I said f this it's my time!!! Lost 35 lbs!!! Then hit the winter woe got 9 back!!! Just got back on track and I'm ready to crush goals and take names!!! Haha lost 5 of the nine so far!!! Daily battle with the scale is my discussion feed!! I'll add ya!! Let's get our summer body on!! I'll help motivate you!! We can challenge each other and see who can loose pants sizes the fastest??? First one to go down a size buys the other jeans???
  • vfromw
    Options
    Omg bring it HAHA knowing im competing gets me even more fired up haha Im also practing on improving flexibility if I just dont have the motivation to work out.message me wheneva
  • vfromw
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/818701/the-myth-of-motivation-and-what-you-need-instead/p1

instead of doing 'insane' workouts for a couple of days, why not find something sustainable that you can do 3/4 x a week?

Ill try that, Im doing intense cardio only three times a week now