MFP, round 2

Options
StephanieLynneK
StephanieLynneK Posts: 12 Member
edited March 2019 in Introduce Yourself
This is my second account. I feel like I've been battling MFP for so long over sync issues and things not showing up in logs. I completely gave up and deleted my account. Hopefully I'll reconnect with some of the friends I had on the previous one. Im really hoping so! Who knows?

A little bit about me; I started this journey of weightloss close to three years ago. I'm ashamed to say that in those years, I've only lost 100 pounds. I know it should be more. I'm trying, but maybe not as hard as I should be? Maybe...

I'm probably "lightly active". This winter has been a b**ch. I've been busy with my work, running to karate and co-leading girl scouts. 3 nights a week, I'm running to and from those activities and 2 mornings a week I'm out early for orchestra practices. Where do we find the time?! Its a miracle I can pull all of this off, and still manage to keep a home tidy and finish all chores.

When I'm not running around like a mad woman, running a daycare or subbing at the school, I hike. I live in the Adirondacks, and love our mountains. So, from time to time, I might post pics of our hikes or beautiful scenery. ✌

Replies

• smms0714
    smms0714 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your post made me tired just reading everything you do! LOL
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,605 Member
    Options
    This is my ummmmteenth time with MFP....I give up and delete account..I have been on and off since 09.. this is the year that I stop being a damn yoyo.....feel free to add me :)
  • StephanieLynneK
    Options
    smms0714 wrote: »
    Your post made me tired just reading everything you do! LOL

LOL, some days I dont know how I do it all. Things are crazy busy!!!
  • StephanieLynneK
    Options
    This is my ummmmteenth time with MFP....I give up and delete account..I have been on and off since 09.. this is the year that I stop being a damn yoyo.....feel free to add me :)

For realllllllllll. It's such an annoyance. They always say there are no issues...glad I'm not one of the only ones experiencing this!!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wow, I agree, that's a lot of stuff! Good for you though! They say the more we do the more time we have so I guess you're taking that to the test! I wouldn't complain about only losing that much weight, that's awesome! Good job! Depending on goals and where you start, 10 lbs can be an awesome achievement so 100 lbs is more than awesome!
  • StephanieLynneK
    Options
    Thank you! 😊
  • StephanieLynneK
    Options
    I miss my old MFP friends 😭😭
  • Annemariezonderma
    Annemariezonderma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 100 pounds. I know it should be more.
    SAY WHAAAAT

Girl. Be proud of what you already achieved!!!!!! :-)
    I can only dream of what you've done so far.

Anyways, maybe you'll remember their names in a while. Or you see them fooling around on here :-)
    Don't worry too much. It will be all right!
  • Annemariezonderma
    Annemariezonderma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    In the mean time you can make new friends :smiley: