Changing cal goals

Options
I recently lost 10 pounds over the course of 3 weeks, so I am wondering how I change my calorie goals on this app? It seems when I go into it the only way I can change it is if I say I wanna lose more pounds per week. Am I just missing something?

Replies

• youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    You can customize it by going through settings -> my goals -> calorie, carbs, etc goals. However, 10 lbs in three weeks is a lot, even if you have a lot of weight to lose.. how much more weight do you want to lose, and in what way are you trying to change your calories goals?
  • imisscake93
    imisscake93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    my starting weight was 221, im 211 now. I’m 5’3” female, so I was eating 1600 a day. My goal weight is 140 pounds.
    sorry im really new to all of this just trying to understand. but i was browsing the forums a few days ago when someone asked if they should change their cal goals after weight loss, a lot of people in the thread said you should change them every ten pounds lost and that sounded reasonable to me.
  • eeanneli
    eeanneli Posts: 35 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    If you change your rate of weight loss then change it back will force the app to recalculate