Looking for friends for support!!

Options
I am around 200 pounds and I need to lose another 67 pounds. If anybody is a bigger lady and wants a new friend. Please add me. From Alberta, Canada💟

Replies

• Barela92
    Barela92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You got this! 💪
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @JCalahesin26 hey fellow Canuck if you want you can add me for support
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Similar stats and goals
  • JCalahesin26
    JCalahesin26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys. I think I added all of you? Did it work?
  • lklimowicz
    lklimowicz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I’m in Northern California USA. I don’t have as much to lose but I do have 36-42 depending on how I feel when I get close to the goal
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Anyone that's active and a daily logger can add me
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me
  • Barela92
    Barela92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lklimowicz wrote: »
    Hey there. I’m in Northern California USA. I don’t have as much to lose but I do have 36-42 depending on how I feel when I get close to the goal

👋 Another CA member!
  • elektrasmama
    elektrasmama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am from northwestern Pennsylvania weighing 195 looking to lose about 60 lbs and would love another weight loss buddy to motivate each other on our weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,699 Member
    Options
    Was born in Alberta Canada but live in California...would love to support you while you are on your journey ...feel free to add me :)
  • momm90112
    momm90112 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I find the lack of groups (with people who actually post daily and keep active in the group) for people with a little more to lose (over 50lbs) frustrating! It'd be great to form one for all of us. I'm from Ontario, Canada, working on losing 100lbs. Down 19lbs so far since 7 January. Slow and steady!
  • ahmedfwzy
    ahmedfwzy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do your best and ask for advice and we all get around you
  • hestia2019
    hestia2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m new to all this too! Add me & I’ll be part of your support team! We’ll help each other & do this together! I’m 50! So restarting is a biggie for me! Need all the help I can get. 50 lbs by Halloween!
  • snoolgeek
    snoolgeek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I keep messing up my posts....I write them then press done...not post reply!

I sent friend requests to most if not everyone in this thread. I weigh 241lbs. My goal is to get to 155lbs within a year or two. I gained all my weight with my kids, but they are now teens. I have been successful before with tracking my food and activities, but got sidelined by life stuff. Trying again.
  • bvbblegvms
    bvbblegvms Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to all this and we can support each other on this journey together! Adding you now!
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Similar loss goals :)