Options
Hi, my name is Debbie. I stumbled upon this app and thought I give it a try. So far, I LOVE IT! It's a no brainer and user friendly. It keeps me on point. We can do this!!!!

Replies

• pammy2utoo
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new too but I love this site. Everyone is so friendly and encouraging. I am a diabetic and love that I can list my foods that I'm eating and it automatically tells me how many carbs I eat so I can adjust my insulin accordingly.... Have a good day!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Hi Debbie - feel free to add me!!
  • darkcowboy
    darkcowboy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Debby ,
    feel free to add me me and my wife have been doing this for 3 weeks and it works great good to meet you
  • MABedard1
    Options
    Found this app this morning, I couldn't believe all the foods that are listed. Really makes it easy to keep track of everything I eat. I was on a different weight loss program, and I lost 53lbs on it. But I was starting to get bored with it and gained 14lbs back. I am hoping that this will help to jump start my weight loss again.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'm new too and I really like this. I have learned quite a bit already. If you're looking for friends, feel free to add me. Everyone here has been great. We are all in the same boat, working towards the same goals!!
    Kristy
  • caligirl328
    Options
    Welcome to the site Debbie :-)

Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend also, you can never have enough support! :-)
  • ebony91877
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Lewanna . I am new to this site and really need the support! I was on the WW points plus and could no longer afford to pay for the meetings( trying to save for a house!)

I have been overweight for almost 8 years( baby weight and then some) and am so ready to lose it once and for all!

If anyone has any suggestions or tips , please share!