Hi

Options
Never liked doing this kind of post well to be honest have never been much when it comes to discussion boards but at this point I feel I need all the help I can get.

Any way about me, My name is Tom and I live in Minneapolis, MN I am 63 years old and weight 415 pounds. I have been big all my life but this is now the biggest I have ever been and I just can't deal with it any longer. I have been between 300 and 350 most of my life but shot up to over 400 about four years ago when I was out of work for over a year. I have been trying to get the weight off for about 2 years now with absolutely no luck. So I have decided the time has come to stop relying on luck and get to work. I have been working on being as diligent as I can for about 2 weeks now and have lost about 5 pounds am trying to walk more and hoping to get a workout in on a daily basis. But still could use any help and advice possible. If this doesn't work I am going to go the Weight Loss surgery route.

Thanks for reading this if you actually survived till the end...

Tom

Replies

• bbardwell0916
    bbardwell0916 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Survived until the end and I completely think you can do this. Feel free to add me for accountability. Dont give up and remember that you are not alone. Good luck!
  • Annemariezonderma
    Annemariezonderma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey Tom, I believe you can do this! Don't give up too soon. If it helps, there are quite a few people here who have to lose a lot of weight ;)
    Good luck on your journey!
  • stephaniedanger90
    stephaniedanger90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck!