Any sweet treats for UK slimmers?

Options
I have seen lots of great 100cal/150cal treats and snacks on the forum but most of them seem to be American foods? Anyone got any sweet treats that are MFP friendly that are available in the UK? Thanks!

Replies

• lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Marks and Spencers do these gorgeous little bags of fruit strips for around 110 calories.
  • mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Special K mint and chcolate bars...yummmmy! Also their min breaks.
    Milk choclate raisins, 9 Kit Kat pop Chocs and I'm sure there are many more x
  • Mybird79
    Mybird79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thats great! I cant deny my sweet tooth-not fussy on crisps though which is a good thing I guess:)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Jelly! Whenever I'm craving something sweet and sugary, I get some jelly. Hartley's do little sachets of it and they're only something like 10 cal per sachet. Brilliant. Currently on offer at ASDA too, 4 for £1 if I remember correctly :)
  • Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Lots of your 'funsize' stuff is OK - Malteasers, Magic stars and milky ways. And its proper chocolate too :smile:
    And if you do fancy a nibble on a packet of crisps - stock up on Walkers Baked (which I would be lost without!)
  • Mybird79
    Options
    Cheers Molly Louise, thats a bargain too!:)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Cheers Molly Louise, thats a bargain too!:)

It definitely is a bargain. I find myself making bowls of it each night. They do the pre-made pots too, which are also on offer at ASDA. You may be able to tell where I shop, haha.
  • Mybird79
    Options
    Thanks Scoochie. I have only started the diet and have been quite good so far but get awful sugar cravings which always lead me on the road to being greedy! I think the key is to keep treats as "treats" :)
  • Mybird79
    Options
    LOL I pass an Asda on the way home from work....I will investiage! Thanks!
  • Monkeylost
    Monkeylost Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have a yeo valley yoghurt its 134 cals or if I have not got enough left a bag of Skips at 88 cals Xxxx
  • Mybird79
    Options
    Wow is that all skips are?! Great:)
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Chupa chups sugar free strawberries & cream lolly= 26 cals
    Chupa chups cola lolly= 60 cals
    Maltesers fun size bag= 65 cals
    Haribo starmix mini bag= 77 cals
    2 Jaffa cakes= 92 cals
    Blue riband dark= 99 cals
    Penguin= 106 cals
    Kit Kat 2 fingers- 107 cals
    Club biscuit= 115 cals

Happy munching :o)
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Ok, this might not be low cal. But, mom was from England and her family would send us
    1) UK chocolate....amazingly better than ours in the US
    2) Jelly babies....OMG love them so much, yum yum yum...

OK, gotta stop drooling now.:sad:
  • Mybird79
    Options
    thanks for the list, I will see if I can buy small amounts of them for my cupboard to limit temptation!:)
  • Mybird79
    Options
    LOL jellybabies are great!