APRIL FAT2FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP

Options
HELLO.... YEAH YOU.... YES I AM TALKIN TO YOU
YOUR HERE LOOKING FOR A WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGE..... RIGHT....COME ON ADMIT IT..
YOU WANT TO SHED A FEW POUNDS, MAYBE YOU WANT TO GET BACK INTO THOSE SKINNY JEANS FOR THE SPRING FLING.... HEY GUYS YOU CAN HANG WITH AN OL WAR DOG HANDLER FROM THE VIETNAM WAR... YUPPER WE GOT HIM.... DO YOU WANT MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT....WELL WE GOT IT ALL AND THEN SOME....
SO HERE'S WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT JUMP ON OVER TO OUR REGISTRATION PAGE SCROLL AROUND CLICK ON A LINK TO ONE OF THE TEAM THREADS AND CHECK IT OUT. YOU JUST MAY SEE ME IN MY CARHARTS SLINGING A WEED EATER OR CHAIN SAW CLEAN IN STUFF UP AFTER SNOWMAGGDEN 2019
( GREAT CARDIO BTW)...SO WHAT YA SAY YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A WINNER
COME ON IT'S WHY YOUR HERE RIGHT WHAT YA GOT TO LOOSE EXCEPT THAT WEIGH
GIVE IT A GO
HERE YA GO 1 2 3 JUMP
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10735430/april-fat2fit-weight-loss-and-support-group-registration-page/p1?new=1

Replies

• martarena
    martarena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is there still time to join? 😬

MFP User ID: martarena
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 145
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,447 Member
    Options
    @martarena Yes, there is! Add your information on the Registration page (link above) to get placed on a team.

I've been part of fat2fit since last May .... 11 months later I have finally arrived at Maintenance!

The camaraderie, internal-team support both given and received, the shared NonScale Victories, and some healthy inter-team rivalries all made a huge difference to me.

Each team has a slightly different personality (because of the various mixes of people). If you spot one that suits your style, ask for it specifically. Or let chance play a roll, and be randomly assigned.

I am continuing on my team WasitAways Cheer Squad, so that I can continue to encourage and support my friends, and rely on them to remind me that Starting Maintenance isn't the end ... it is just the next milestone in my journey.

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,229 Member
    Options
    We've got old war dog handlers, 74 year-old dressage riders, people who actually LOVE snow, mamas, papas, students, working people somehow making it all come together, retired people who will amaze you - we've got everything in this challenge. Check it out. Register if it looks good to you - there's a lot of success, and a lot of learning even when things aren't great. Best challenge I ever found on MFP.