poll: men and hair

chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
what do you think?

i can't stand shaved, waxed men. if they have crazy back hair or a thick unibrow, sure. but a waxed shiny chest and smooth legs is *not* appealing to me in the least! and i dig a man with long hair on his head too - not so big on manicured pretty boys...

i've just seen a lot of smooth man bodies on magazines recently and am curious if women (or men) are really attracted to that or not...

what say you?

Replies

• That would be a no for me. Of course, I'm NOT attracted to men at all, so maybe I'm automatically DQ'd. :p
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Not at all! My boyfriend has monkey legs xD LOVE it :D
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    i like shaved heads, my hubby has one for military, but some guys can pull it off and some cant, i guess it all depends on the guy really
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I feel you, girl. I'm not into shaved, waxed men either.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    I feel you, girl. I'm not into shaved, waxed men either.

smirk. i'm still laughing at this - thanks for the chuckles!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    My husband is a big 6'7" hairy red-head... and I LOVE IT! :) I like my man to be manly! Of course I prefer him to shave his face (besides his goatee) and have the hair on his head either short or nicely trimmed... but yes, I agree - no waxing, please! :)
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    I'm with you. Those guys look too "pretty". Plus, I can't really respect a guy who uses more hair/body products than I do. I'm not much for the really thick hairy chested sort, but I like that average guy look. You know, like a man!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    I don't want my man to be more waxed than I am but if he looks like he belongs in a petting zoo that is so NOT cool!!! I like a man who looks like a man but without being a hairy beast! That's just me :) Some women are attracted to hairy men
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Lol I am not attracted to men at all but I can tell you that I would never wax my chest or shave my legs. I have a hairy chest. I wear my hair high and tight like a good soldier but in my wild days it was very long. I never judge anyone by how much prep time they take but for me a shower, deodarnt & brush my teeth, my jeans, boots and cowboy hat are all I need. Wish my work allowed beards.
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    As for hair on the head, I have a thing for bald guys. But I also like longish hair. As for everywhere else, hair on legs and arms... smooth everywhere else! Can't stand hairy pits. Facial hair is okay as long as it's not out of control.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I like a little bit of chest hair on a man. My husband however...he is one hairy man but his face has to be smooth like a baby's butt :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    I manscape a little, 'cause on my chest I get what I call "Gross gray old man chest poof" (you know what I'm talking about) - and everybody agrees that back hair is gross. I fire up the clippers and buzz at the beginning of summer just to knock down the fur. Don't judge me - that stuff gets hot.
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Casper you kill me!!! LOL
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Men can and should shave their head if they are going bald. It is the only decent way to bald gracefully. I like facial hair on a man, especially if it is neatly trimmed. All other male body parts should be off limits to a razor. I like my men to be men.

Oh, and I love men with long hair.